Best Youtube Reactions To The Official Trailer

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
A place to post some of the most amazing, crazy, funny reactions to (but not limited) the Official Trailer. Here's a random one i found and thought was worth sharing. :yay:

[YT]Bo0wD_bLN60[/YT]

Last edited:
I have never opened a thread before and i thought i would try it.
I hope you guys enjoy and also hope i am not breaking any rules by doing this. If i am please feel free to correct me. This particular reaction was just one of so many that i thought where pretty awesome and hilarious.

Nice bro, I haven't watched any of the youtube reactions so far.

Another one where they guy in the black t-shirt had already seen it and the one in the white t-shirt hadn't and his final reaction to the trailer, seeing "Hulk vs Surtur" is just priceless.

[YT]gzpOSncbMN0[/YT]

Last edited:
Grace Randolph went off the deep end a while ago with her critics vs Snyder stuff, but she's picked herself up and I've enjoyed her reactions to both Ragnarok trailers (and the breakdown videos too). She loves it, but it's also a more serious film channel thing.

[YT]7SrwosA1EF0[/YT]

Someone that's more just a genuine Thor nerd and is really amazed is the guy at ComicBookCast2.

[YT]cG01tb2olOg[/YT]

And to keep varying the kinds of reactions this girl had a pretty fun one that's just childlike joy.

[YT]2TlXiPUbB5I[/YT]

Yeh one can see that Grace Randolph is genuinely happy and very excited for this movie. This guy is also pretty good and the dudes we're floored with the trailer.

[YT]OrJ8PutuePo[/YT][YT]WcXxQH8tIPg[/YT]

ComicBookCast2 always seems a bit fake to me, especially his Inhumans reaction video.

Three words: Ecomog Media Group. Their reactions to Marvel trailers are always a lot of fun.

I hope you guys enjoy and also hope i am not breaking any rules by doing this.
Well, since you asked... Some of the videos you posted contain swearing and you're not allowed to post stuff that does. I suggest you take them down before one of the red named guys notices. :cwink:

I took one out that had probably a bit too much. But the other ones i don't think it is gratuitous swearing and more like an excitement of the moment kind of thing. If the moderators think i should remove them then i will follow through with that.

Someone is very excited. :woot:

[YT]enLY7wtPmHQ[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"