Betty White And Paula Deen's Lovechild/The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on in this thread?

Anyone here reads the Phantom comics? Did he ever put on swat body armor like they made him in the 2009 mini series?
Yes, I have read the Phantom, for 50 years....and no, he never dressed like the miniseries.

Did anyone even watch the mini series?
Yes, I did....it was an abomination that crapped all over Lee Falk and his creation.

Betty White/Paula Deen love child sounds like a horror film waiting to happen... along with tips on how to make a delicious chocolate cake and butter.

Yes, I have read the Phantom, for 50 years....and no, he never dressed like the miniseries.

Yes, I did....it was an abomination that crapped all over Lee Falk and his creation.

Did that go Direct to dvd or did it air on SyFy in a 4 hour block on a Saturday or GASP, Sunday burn-off?

I am & will go watch it on Friday. Hopefully it's better than the Stallone version, which wasn't bad at all, but a tad inaccurate.

It's gotten rave reviews. I'm kicking myself I didn't go see it at midnight.

I don't want to oversell it or anything, but yeah, Dredd is easily the best action movie of the year.

Sheer. Unalloyed. Awesomeness.

When did The Raid come out? Last year? Better than The Raid?

Hard to believe.

it is.

The Raid technically came out end of last year (at a film festival) but it came out this year in the U.S. theatrically. I'm glad I saw it on a huge screen, it's balls to the wall insanity.

Morg, let's watch it together. It'll be fun. I'll walk behind you and trip you when you are running up to get your ticket. It will be pure entertainment.

Who said it was better than the Raid? :huh:

If Dredd had 1/10th of the action the Raid had, I will be impressed.

Morg, let's watch it together. It'll be fun. I'll walk behind you and trip you when you are running up to get your ticket. It will be pure entertainment.

be more fun when I hit you with my cane :oldrazz:

Who said it was better than the Raid? :huh:

Nobody stated it was better... I was just asking if it was better. Well, actually, I didn't know the actual release date for The Raid so I didn't know if people were saying that Dredd was this year's best action film... even better than The Raid. I didn't really... I don't, the confusion was with... they were just saying... uhhh... the Raid was better than... uhhh... ****!! ****!!!!!!

I saw the Raid, it was probably the best movie I rented this year.

The Raid technically came out end of last year (at a film festival) but it came out this year in the U.S. theatrically. I'm glad I saw it on a huge screen, it's balls to the wall insanity.

I just saw the trailer for that movie & i'm impressed. Incidentally, it's out on blu ray already.

The Raid was very good. When I saw the trailer for Dredd, that's the first thing I thought of.

be more fun when I hit you with my cane :oldrazz:

A cane, eh? I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of relationship.

I haven't seen The Raid yet, but I intend to watch it with my 6 yr old son so that he'll grow up to know what the world is really like.

I was at the zoo the other day. I freakin love monkeys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"