Betty White And Paula Deen's Lovechild/The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is alive and well.

t71q9y.jpg

I hope that's either sugar or Paula Deen's newest creation of white butter powder mix.

All day today I had this song stuck in my head for no reason.

[YT]sY7g03ypxb4[/YT]

Got my Avengers DVD, got my snacks and booze. Time to watch my movie :thor: :cap:

Forgot that Avengers came out on DVD today. I was more focused on getting The Dark Knight Returns DVD.

Is Avengers worth buying? I haven't seen it yet. I've heard mixed reviews.

I haven't seen it either but I've heard nothing but good things about it. I heard there are cheesy moments and it's kind of a predictable movie but if you're a comic fan you'll love it for the action and the easter eggs.

The Dark Knight Returns was great.

Honestly, I don't think even the live action Batman movies were able to make Batman seem as awesome as he does in TDKR.

I haven't seen it either but I've heard nothing but good things about it. I heard there are cheesy moments and it's kind of a predictable movie but if you're a comic fan you'll love it for the action and the easter eggs.
It's good fun

It is one amazing movie. However, it has sprung the most annoying fan base since One Direction.

i have worked 25 hours in 2 days. i am exhausted

It is one amazing movie. However, it has sprung the most annoying fan base since One Direction.
Please. Look at the fanbases for Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. This fanbase is like a gentle breeze compared to those hurricane winds.

The "it's the best thing ever" giddy kind of fanbase or the aggressive one?

Please. Look at the fanbases for Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. This fanbase is like a gentle breeze compared to those hurricane winds.

I wish I could make a Dean or Sam gif from Supernatural telling you to shut up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"