The Dark Knight Betty's House Of Pies

OMG HEY EVERYONE
I just figured something out look what i found on the page

Silky Banana - You'll go bananas over the same smooth chocolate filling topped with banana slices!

and this was found by BANANAhotdog isnt it obvious its a clue that bananahotdog is a WB.:ninja: . You thought you could get away with it didnt you. MR HOTDOG!!!!!!

$9.50
Pumpkin Pie - Only served during the holidays. You'll miss it when it's gone!

Rory?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YT]Tql7aykd42U[/YT]

P.S.

I just got a threatening phone call from someone. He wasn't too happy that I turned in those 2 cops and he told me to look at a document...can't remember the documents name though it was a lot of letters and numbers.

$9.50
Pumpkin Pie - Only served during the holidays. You'll miss it when it's gone!

Rory?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

I just got a threatening phone call from someone. He wasn't too happy that I turned in those 2 cops and he told me to look at a document...can't remember the documents name though it was a lot of letters and numbers.

Document Lc6551. (I got that same call.)

I'm so eating a slice of my left over pumpkin pie. :up:

Document Lc6551. (I got that same call.)
Some of these numerous sites might be falling into place finally. Document Lc6551. Hmmmmmmmm...

Perhaps we need a sticky with all these "at the moment meaningless" clues. I'm sure we'll need all of them eventually.

$11.00
Carmine's Coconut Cream - Coconut filling topped with whipped cream, a favorite of our best customers.

That's probably what you would have to order if you went to the fictional Betty's Pie House this Saturday.

Wow. This site was made Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:17:28 PM.

Took us a while to pick up on this one.

The Dark Night + Questionable Pie = *head explode* :D :D :D

IT would seem that WB has finally figured that the way to ther fans' hearts is indeed through their stomaches!

I can see it now. All the Hype geeks in the crowd pissing off the other Theatre patrons as they giggle in the always annoying way one does when picking up on an inside joke. "Brian", tied to a chair, is convinced he's going to catch a bullet from the Joker, but instead recieves a coconut pie in the face straight out of a box marked Betty's House of Pies.

Betty e-mailed me this

"We don't take reservations from email anymore because nobody ever checked and people just got mad."

And she is a total bi**h on the phone.

Yummy!! I love pie. The cocoa cream flavor will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine. :D :D

And how the hell do some of you guys found these? Do you really for WB? Spill the beans now! :p

Those viral threads are spreading like, well... like a virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"