Big Brother 14

Wow. Evidently, Dani has LOST HER ****ING MIND.

From what I'm reading [blackout]Ian has won the second part of the HOH (putting her out of the running) and she's throwing a ****fit at him for it, saying that if he cuts her, she'll spread **** about him to the jury, get Shane not to vote for him (yes, of course, because if he cuts Dani, it'll be just Dan/Ian.... of course Shane's going to vote for the guy who backstabbed him) and just generally being a *****.[/blackout]

Seriously, this chick has gone full ******.

If CBS cuts this I will never forgive them. :o

Wow. Evidently, Dani has LOST HER ****ING MIND.

From what I'm reading [blackout]Ian has won the second part of the HOH (putting her out of the running) and she's throwing a ****fit at him for it, saying that if he cuts her, she'll spread **** about him to the jury, get Shane not to vote for him (yes, of course, because if he cuts Dani, it'll be just Dan/Ian.... of course Shane's going to vote for the guy who backstabbed him) and just generally being a *****.[/blackout]

Seriously, this chick has gone full ******.

If CBS cuts this I will never forgive them. :o
They probably won't show it, which is stupid. Production is hell bent on editing her as the sweetheart of the show.

I'm watching part of Dani *****ing Ian out on youtube (search for "Big Brother 14 After Dark 9/15/12 9:04pm Ian/Danielle fight" if you want to see it).

This chick really has psychotic **** disorder or something. I'm hearing that the girls who she's been talking **** about, who've been able to watch the feeds (Janelle, Jojo and, for whatever reason, Jodi) can't wait to confront her on finale night.

Again, if only CBS would show this stuff.

Thinking about the finals...
Dan vs. Dani
Dan wins, no question. After Shane's eviction, he's a proven mastermind and she's a proven moron. People in the jury may still be bitter (he's def. not getting Shane's vote), but they've got be able to tell the difference between the master and the apprentice. Or rather, the master and the girl who's had her nose up the master's ass for months.

Ian vs. Dani
Ian wins, same basic reason. Plus, if Dani is still sitting there in the final two with him, that'll be because Ian took Dan out. Essentially becoming the dragonslayer. :o:up:

Dan vs. Ian
This is where things get tricky. I can literally see it going either way. Dan's played a slightly better game, but he's played a very Russell Hantz kind of game (which can easily apply to Dan vs. Dani as well, but I hope it doesn't. That happening with Ian would be a bit easier to digest)
It should be interesting. If [blackout]Dani[/blackout] wins, however, I deem this entire season a failure.

I'd be okay with Dani winning. She may have had a favorable edit but she also played a very clever game. She wasn't your typical floater. Dan could not have done as well as he did without her. And before you say that anyone could have been the ally to Dan that Dani was, compare Boogie to Dan. Look at how bad Boogie's game went. Boogie is a good player. It went so poorly because he picked a piss poor core ally who put a huge target on him and did not know when to keep his mouth shut.

That said, Dani is the least deserving of the three....but these three are the most deserving of the win. I'm pulling for Dan. Win or lose, I think in this season he has surpassed Will as the best player in Big Brother history. They'd probably be hard pressed to get Dan to come back again (especially if he wins) as he'd be like Russell and have a huge target on his back....but I'd LOVE to see a Dan vs. Will season like Boston vs Russell on Survivor.

It's hard for me to claim Dan the best player ever, since he has been playing against a group of idiots. This has been the least intelligent group they have ever had IMO. As soon as Boogie and Janelle got booted, it has been his to lose.

Good analogy.

This may be the most worthy final two in the game's history.
Usually with the final 2, whomever I want to win never does but Im actually honestly fine with either winning. Both have valids reasons and both played an amazing game. Plus I like them

These questions are so scripted. Frank and Joe's reading of it makes it so obvious. At least Britney tries to appear natural in asking. The real question is, who wrote them? The jury or the producers?

Wow, Ian is going in on Dan. I kinda hope he wins. He made a very good case for himself. Final guesses

Ian: Ashley, Frank, Shane, Joe

Dan: Danielle, Jen, Britney

Of course I will be completely wrong...lol

Wil: "Dont be mad at the person who lied to you; take responsibility bc you fell for it" Gotta love that quote!

Last edited:
Dan deserved it more, IMO....Ian isn't a bad winner, but Janelle hit the nail on the head, the game Dan played....no one in the house could compare. This jury was insanely bitter, very sore losers (especially Frank....his attempt to invalidate Dan's game when Julie asked if Dan is one of the best, was pathetic).

How the heck did Frank win America's favorite houseguest? Grodner gets in one last rig

Yeah seriously, I didn't even have Frank in my top three. I figured it would have come down to Britney, Ian, and Dan.

I am also surprised that it was a such a blowout with the votes. I was betting on a 4-3 vote going either way. Jen and Joe were the most surprising as they were not bitter with Dan at all and actually praised him while calling Ian a rat.

Dan deserved to win the game. He played the game and the jury seemed kind of pathetic because they were bitter they got played.

Frank's response to Dan being one of the best was pretty funny because he probably enjoyed Dan on tv but when he played against him all of a sudden he didn't like it.

Dan deserved to win the game. He played the game and the jury seemed kind of pathetic because they were bitter they got played.

Frank's response to Dan being one of the best was pretty funny because he probably enjoyed Dan on tv but when he played against him all of a sudden he didn't like it.

Frank's attempt to invalidate Dan as a player was pathetic considering Frank destroyed not only his own game but also Boogie's. Frank is in no position to question anyone's gameplay.

Frank's attempt to invalidate Dan as a player was pathetic considering Frank destroyed not only his own game but also Boogie's. Frank is in no position to question anyone's gameplay.

Completely agree. The name of the game is voting people out, at some point someone has to leave.

Take Shane for instance, Dan orchestrated that perfectly, instead of being so bitter he should have acknowledged what a great move that was, lol. Obviously not going to happen, but it just shows they can't separate their emotions from the game.

Janelle said it best, it would be a travesty if Dan didn't win.

Dan deserved to win, and I didn't like how cocky Ian got during the jury segment.

Dan would've been a deserving winner, but I don't think it makes Ian any less so. Sure, the jury was bitter, but voting Ian wasn't a misguided choice. If it had been, like, Dan vs. Joe, with Joe winning, then yeah, that would be a pretty big **** up. But Ian played a helluva game. Who would've thought week 1 that this kid would even make it to Jury, let alone the finals? Cinderella story, I tell ya. :up:

I also loved Janelle sneaking a Danielle-burn in there.

[YT]eqOT5HDyfpg[/YT]
God, it's like she's the sole survivor of a mass killing spree. This game has scarred her for life.

[YT]CaChtZ9zyRc[/YT]
God, why wasn't she on the show longer? :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"