Big Brother 14

Jesus Christ.......... [blackout]I thought Willie would be the good Hantz[/blackout].

I am disappoint.

Actually, come to think of it, Joe annoys me, so the stuff involving him is pretty :lmao:

Joe is the one everyone better look at....he is a **** starter....

Is Mike Boogie on coke or something, holy cow. He looks disgusting.

POV Results:

Shane Won the POV so most likely he will take himself off, unless he pulls a Marcelas, and Danielle will probably be the replacement.

I'm so sick of Britney already.
Always about her.

Was everything regarding Willie shown?

I think that a lot was cut for time, but they do show ONE [blackout]head butt[/blackout]. Though apparently he did it four times.

I'm so glad Willie is off my screen. Maybe CBS will finally stop trying to glorify the Hantz family? Probably not.

Willie was my favorite. Im sad to see him go

I think that a lot was cut for time, but they do show ONE [blackout]head butt[/blackout]. Though apparently he did it four times.

Damn..... I was hoping to see all four. :o

I'm so sick of Britney already.
Always about her.

She's the one who really set this whole thing in motion. She just had to run her mouth about the coaches coming into the game, didn't she?

I love Britney, hottest hot guest we have lol

How many houseguests have been kicked out, not evicted, in Big Brother(US) history?

Only one that comes to mind is there was a girl some seasons ago that through her mic in the pool and refused to put on a new one and she was a have-not but was eating normal food.

And of course Evil Dick but he left for family reasons

How many houseguests have been kicked out, not evicted, in Big Brother(US) history?

Only one that comes to mind is there was a girl some seasons ago that through her mic in the pool and refused to put on a new one and she was a have-not but was eating normal food.

Yep, I remember her.....she went bullistic in the house one night....she was awesome. Her name was Chima....

The very first one kicked out was Justin back in Season 2

If only she didn't have one of the most horrible, ugly personalities in BB history (which saying something).

Plus, Janelle is more physically attractive IMO. :o

Janelle has man-face lol

I like small girls, prob why i like Britney so much :o

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah..... this season is boring.

Bring back Willie. :o

I never REALLY get into it until there are only about 5-6 people left. Before then there's just to many people and not enough screentime to really care about any of em

I have that SAME exact red shirt Shane had at the veto meeting. LOL

It would suck if all 3 of Dan's players are evicted in a row

Janelle and Shane are both hot. :up:

SMH....I told you guys the coaches would most likely be entering the house and the way the show is presenting it, Grodner will say America voted for this.

Do Will and Mike remind anyone else of a grown-up Wayne and Garth? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"