Big Brother 14

Frank really gets on my nerves. His constant screaming in the diary room is just... :dry:

There's alot of that going around this season. Joe does it all the time. Dan too, occasionally.

Dan talks loud. Joe actually screams into the camera. He's alot more annoying bc of it

True. And then there are players like Mike Boogie who sound like they've had lines written for them.

True. And then there are players like Mike Boogie who sound like they've had lines written for them.
lol..yeah. What I dislike about Joe is that he is so phony. He is a character and when he's in the DR, its all about putting on a show. He doesnt seem nearly as bad when we see footage of him in the house. He seems like a decent enough guy but his DR sessions are the absolute worst

Hoping Dan gets saved. Its too bad he didnt get the veto, bc Id love to have seen the look on Frank's face

lol..yeah. What I dislike about Joe is that he is so phony. He is a character and when he's in the DR, its all about putting on a show. He doesnt seem nearly as bad when we see footage of him in the house. He seems like a decent enough guy but his DR sessions are the absolute worst

Hoping Dan gets saved. Its too bad he didnt get the veto, bc Id love to have seen the look on Frank's face

His children agree with you....

lol the In-and-Out of the pantry at the beginning was hilarious.

Dan's hyper-paranoia during the golden POV competition = :lmao:

Frank really gets on my nerves. His constant screaming in the diary room is just... :dry:
His excessive rapid blinking gets on my nerves too. He not only blinks excessively but it looks like he's squeezing them closed a little to hard lol

Dan's hyper-paranoia during the golden POV competition = :lmao:
Dan was acting like a little ***** during the golden veto competition. Total 180 personality-wise. The way he popped at Ian multiple times during it was totally unnecessary.

And I can't believe EVERY player in the HOH competition lost to Frank, not only that they lost but Frank NEVER lost a ball. He had to be given some help

Apparently all sorts of **** has hit the fan. [blackout]Dan has spilled the beans to Frank about the Quack Pack, Jenn (who won the regular veto) took him off the block, and Britney has been put up in his place.[/blackout]

Oh Ian... don't wear the glasses. You're gonna draw too many comparisons to Rick Moranis. :o

Man Dan further cemented his place as one of the best players ever. I thought he was done bc his gameplay is all about talk and manipulation and with 24 hours away from the game, I didnt think he'd be able to pull off a save but he did

I think Britney is staying. Julie Chen has already announced that it is an endurance challenge. They are trying to set it up to give Britney a win.

Also, yeah, Dan is definitely giving Will a run for his money as best BB player of all time. Gotta see how it ends for him, but he is the ONLY player who can even rival Will. He may surpass him before this year is over.

Also, Britney is too stupid to realize it, but she is helping Dan. She is convincing everyone that he is the perfect person to sit next to in the finals. Britney really had no business being in this season and she is showing exactly why. She may stay, but it isn't through merit but rather only because Joe is oddly devoted to Shane.

Last edited:
Dayum....that was one of the best speeches I have heard in BB history.....kudos to Brittany.

It was definitely a hell of a speech. No denying that Britney has a way with the words. But she is such a bad person and has no idea how to play the game. She seems to think that venom = strategy.

I actually liked Britney considerably more this season than I did a few seasons ago. Brenchel really brought out the worst in her. Then again, they bring out the worst in everybody. Including eachother. :o

I actually liked Britney considerably more this season than I did a few seasons ago. Brenchel really brought out the worst in her. Then again, they bring out the worst in everybody. Including eachother. :o

Same here....

Hell, Brenchel would bring out the worst in Jesus.... :o

The thing is, Britney wasn't met with much adversity this season until this week when she was backdoored and she got just as vicious as she was two seasons ago. She is like a female Boogie, cool when things go her way...but the second that things don't go her way, she becomes a bully who throws tantrums.

I quite enjoyed her going after Dan, actually. He was acting just as bad when it was his head on the chopping block, and unlike Dan, she knows there's no possibility of a veto saving her.

Oh God, the Brigade.... I forgot that Lane was literally as dumb as a box of rocks. :o

HOH RESULTS!!

It came down to Ian and Shane, and Ian promised he won't be targeting Shane or Danielle if he won. So Shane bowed out and the HOH winner is Ian!

I hope he puts Dan and Frank up as I think he is the only one who has the balls to do it left in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"