Big Brother (U.S) 20

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
AdTL.gif
Meet your new housemates!
Df-5Bi6U8AI4Ae7.jpg:large

More information on them here:
https://tvline.com/gallery/big-brother-season-20-cast-photos-bios/#!1/big-brother-144/

The season hasnt even started yet and already one of the new guys has a video of him doing it with a minion stuffed animal.........

I see CBS continues to do the absolute bare minimum in regards to diversity.

16 listed there......so limited surprises as far as HG returning?

The red-haired lady's face is going to give me nightmares.

That's nice, dear.

The house tour....I love the house! These housemates have it good. 4 sinks instead of two, HoH can spy on majority of the house now, rock climbing wall, but we at them making sure that Paul is somehow in the reason...even if it is making fun of him.

If "Swaggy C!" is going to be the new "Friendship!" he just gotta go.

This is embarrassing, they are going OVERBOARD with the scripted nonsense and CGI thus far.

I'm surprised that the only character I really don't like at this stage is Winston. Brett's coming up on him, though.

Sambot is so adorable. I really hope she sticks around...in robot form or not.

Anyone else think it was creepy how JC latched on to Sambot when there's a video of him ****ing a Minion doll?

First eviction and votes were SO CLOSE! What a difference from the last real season.

This season is really good so far, mostly because of Kaitlyn, who is an absolute lunatic.
IMG_8849.jpg

- Calls herself a "life coach" when she's 24.
- Thinks a bird is her dead grandpa.
- Flips on the alliance that she herself named week 1.
- Shamelessly flirts with multiple guys despite having a boyfriend.
- Bases her gameplay almost solely on who gives her the most attention.

I wanted Swaggy C to stay cause he seemed like the pot stirrer, but Kaitlyn is going to provide plenty of entertainment.

On another note, hope they get JC under control. That dude is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Surprised there hasn't been a bigger reaction from house guests, especially given today's climate.

Still early, though, and things will get better. I think last season it took 4-5 weeks before it started to get good.

The houseguests look at him as a entertaining gay toy. I dont think they bother to take him seriously so Im not surprised.

JC is funny. Kaitlyn made a great HOH. This next week should be fun too with the new HOH.

Can't remember if it was last season or a previous one, where everyone just went with the house until it was the final weeks. I hope BB20 continues to give us surprises and big moves, so far it has been good but it is obviously really early.

Scottie said he wont go after the remaining members of her former alliance (whatever the stupid name was). Including Kaitlyn. So he'll probably play it safe and put up someone like Kaycee or JC.

Last night's episode was really good. It's funny how on the show Brett seems to be the stupid one and Winston the sane one, but people watching the feeds say Winston is paranoid and crazy.

Scottie's voice reminds me of Mandark from Dexter's lab.

Ya so far so good! Not everyone following the house majority on votes or aligning with a vet (since there are none)

Sounds like this week may be the whole house aligned crap that makes for boring eviction night. Sounds like the only hope of Thursday night drama is if Sam uses her bonus life.

Is Winston gone? I don't get live feeds and have trouble keeping up with all the Twitter account updates. I saw something about how the house is starting to hate Kaitlyn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"