Big Brother UK 2006

Yeah, I thought Nikki was shoe in to be up.

I am not really a fan of any of the housemates, except Glyn and Pete.

I hate Grace too. I've only really warmed to Pete, Glyn and Richard. The others, I'm not too sure about. Need to see more of Sam!

I want Sezer to go i hate him lol.

Yeah, Sezer to go!! i hate men like that! Grrrrr!!

He is so annoying when he was like 'yeah i'm up its me' i would have gone shut up lol. His a pig and i hope his booed and i want him to leave as then people will forget him, and his a bully.

Hopefully Sleezer will go. Pete is the God of Bb. He was so funny last night trying to hid that booze. with his evil laugth.

Man, Sezer was not liked was he? 91.6% of the vote. Bastard deserved all the booing he got.

well in the case of sezer you not going to be liked if you are a complete ash hole. He was an idiot.

I love it that he got 91%, shows what an idoit he is.

channel4200606022120592gn3fd.png

OWNED!

Hopefully Grace is next.

Is anyone else confused? What's going on? Have I missed something in the past few days? Everyone is *****ing about everyone, Leah hates Richard, when did that happen? And poor Sam, bless her.

From what i've seen so far i like Sam, seems like a really nice person. though i never really like Leah even what you find when you google her name lol.

But yeah Leah really should leave Sam alone.

I use to really like Leah, and now I can't stand her!

BB seems really weird this year. Loads of people just leaving and a dude with Terrets.

Everyone is confused with the BB house because they keep saying the same things over and over and over again. When watching it, you're thinking 'Have I seen this ep before?'.

They just keep moaning all the time about everyone and anything. And it just becomes repetitive.

They have a go at Sam because they know she's insecure and a pretty quiet person. Sam (to me) seems like she really wants to make friends with the people in the house, she goes overboard a little but that's only because she wants to fit in so badly. I am guessing she's has not really felt comfortable and accepted in a lot of times in her life.

Yeah, I think that too. She semms like a really nice person. I've seen her a few times, she use to work in Glasgow in a nail bar, and she always seemed bubbly and that. But she knows that everyone is talking about her behind her back and it's a shame why they just lie to her.
But I know what you mean about them saying things over and over again. The new housemate should arrive soon and the nominations will be this week too. Hopefully this will make a change again.

FreeRadical said:
channel4200606022120592gn3fd.png

OWNED!

Hopefully Grace is next.

Heck yes that moment was a slap in the face to his over top male ego!!

I really want Grace out or Leia out more then Nikki, but she is annoying though.
I did love the bottled water fit she had so funny and really sad.

Yeah, I really wanted Grace up for nomination. But I would rather have Sam in the house rather than Nikki

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"