Big Brother UK 2006

well i know i'll be voting for nikki to get her whiney ass out of the house and probably on to page 3, although i may puke if she does.

Yeah, she'll be on page 3 by monday if she gets voted out on friday

You people are idiots, Nikki is fantastic.

Her diary room antics are amazing.

Yeah it's a pity her face, her whingeing, her stupid comments like "I know I should have been born into money but I just don't have any", he voice and the fact that her only career aspirations in life are to marry a footballer really endear her to me.

I don'y care who goes, they are both annoying.

I am not bothered which of the two go. None of them really bother me to be honest. It's Grace who riles me up the most. Two faced ****e!

Mothling said:
I am not bothered which of the two go. None of them really bother me to be honest. It's Grace who riles me up the most. Two faced ****e!

Yeah she is the worst of the bunch. Sam is going to go that is almost garunteed. No one likes her in the house or outside.

I don't know if the public love of pete is really going to last as long as this show does....
i mean he literally hasnt done anything for nearly a whole week...

if he carries on like this and still wins big brother i'm going to be might pissed because i feel that there are others in the house that are more entertaining and provide more for the house as well as generally getting on with entertaining us...

even glynn is doing more and being more interesting then pete. All pete is doign is being scared of lisa.....bah....

November Rain said:
I don't know if the public love of pete is really going to last as long as this show does....
i mean he literally hasnt done anything for nearly a whole week...

if he carries on like this and still wins big brother i'm going to be might pissed because i feel that there are others in the house that are more entertaining and provide more for the house as well as generally getting on with entertaining us...

even glynn is doing more and being more interesting then pete. All pete is doign is being scared of lisa.....bah....

I kind of understand that. Pete has a lot of nice guy, funny & loved by all running time left in the house but the UK may get tired of the same old thing??? My new fav is Glynn, he is such an teen and Welsh!! Ha! He comes out with funny lines. He was so happy he learned how to make beans on toast! Awesome....

glynn is a watchable idiot, god bless his cotton socks, i bet he goes into drugs and stuff when he comes out...he looks like he's easily influenced.

if pete wins, his best bits are just going to be clips from his first 8 days and the rest of the time it'll be clips of him being bored or bullied by lisa...

no one is going to dare put him up for nomination so he is likely to be there till the end, however at this current rate i don't think he should win, he really hasn't done much in the last week so far, the camera has barely been on him.

Yeah Pete has barely done much, but I don't like Glynn either. He just irritates me to no end. especially his dumb laugh. He bays like a donkey and stuff. Not good.

Do you guys actualy vote I wonder? Just a question. I like watching BB but I have never voted. I mean do we leave the votes up to the local slags and idots of the UK who would vote dumb because it is in this season????

Mothling said:
Yeah Pete has barely done much, but I don't like Glynn either. He just irritates me to no end. especially his dumb laugh. He bays like a donkey and stuff. Not good.
at least he's entertaining, his mannerisms and some of the stupid things he comes out with are at least some form of delight to watch...

LexCorp said:
Do you guys actualy vote I wonder? Just a question. I like watching BB but I have never voted. I mean do we leave the votes up to the local slags and idots of the UK who would vote dumb because it is in this season????
never vote, no point.

i actually wonder what percentage of the population actually does.

November Rain said:
never vote, no point.

i actually wonder what percentage of the population actually does.

I can not imagine it being a lot. Not like American Idol 5. Ha more USA people voted for that final a few weeks ago than they did for the President Election!!!!!!!!!!

November Rain said:
at least he's entertaining, his mannerisms and some of the stupid things he comes out with are at least some form of delight to watch...

Oh I just can't find anything he does entertaining, I cringe everytime he comes on screen. He's just one of the very few people in the world who have that affect on me.

as for voting, I have never ever voted for Big Brother ever, and I don't intent to :D

that's a little skewed....

a single individual only has one vote for an election, a person on a mobile phone can vote as many times as they desire.

it's not really a comparable stat, It's clearly worded to give a certain impression but it's not full proof.

Mothling said:
Oh I just can't find anything he does entertaining, I cringe everytime he comes on screen. He's just one of the very few people in the world who have that affect on me.

as for voting, I have never ever voted for Big Brother ever, and I don't intent to :D
heh, well i have a welsh friend who is a lot like him, it's pretty much like watching my friend on big brother (or the closest thing that is going to come to that).

i guess that makes him more enjoyable for me.

November Rain said:
that's a little skewed....

a single individual only has one vote for an election, a person on a mobile phone can vote as many times as they desire.

it's not really a comparable stat, It's clearly worded to give a certain impression but it's not full proof.

Yeah it is a bit stretched.............I know

November Rain said:
heh, well i have a welsh friend who is a lot like him, it's pretty much like watching my friend on big brother (or the closest thing that is going to come to that).

i guess that makes him more enjoyable for me.

I hope he isn't too much like Glyn :o lol

I wonder who they will put in to replace George. I hope it is an actual good -looking guy this time.

Mothling said:
I hope he isn't too much like Glyn :o lol

I wonder who they will put in to replace George. I hope it is an actual good -looking guy this time.

WOW a girl!! Hey do you find any bloke in the house good looking so far. As I think the 2 "model types" Sezer and Mikey were freaks.....mind and body!!! Richard is the closest one to good looking I think. I would like a girls opion.

as a man, i can say mikey is good looking :confused: although his lapdog antic with grace aren't exactly attractive.

Not sure about that really

mikey_profile_185_194.jpg

looks too thin and has a big nose....a poor mans Tom Welling!

:confused:

his nose is fine with his head shape...

i'm not normally one to put a man down but on a serious note, he's fine.

can't think of really any other big brother males that have been more attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"