Big Brother UK 2006

grey_jeanie said:
It made me laugh when Lea was comforting Grace and saying, "why would they vote you out? You're nice, you're genuine and you're not two-faced and ***** behind people's backs"

Change all those around and you've basically defined Grace. Made me chuckle - the ironey was just delightful :D

That is true, i was laughing thinking yeah right. And when they said 'they where saying get the ball out'', yeah as that sounds the same lol.

I am hoping Susie nominates Grace. Because I think no matter who Grace goes up against now, she's well gonna be the one evicted.

She will be defo evicted, she might even get a higher percentage of the votes than Sezer!

Have you people realised how great Nikki is yet?

Nikki is funny sometimes, but when she goes on about things too much it starts to get on my nerves a bit. In my opinion though...

Mothling said:
Yeah the reporter woulda been better. Sadly we got the dullard devoid of a personality who was stupid enough to pay 4grand for a ticket. sigh.
to be fair, even if she did pay, she would have gotten return for her money, i think it's a good investment...

heck, she could have even sold her story for more than 5 grand if she wasn't picked.

About time Grace was up, been waiting for this since day 1. I do think she'll go as well, everyone hates her. Plus, Nikki might be really annoying, but she makes for good tv.

woohahaha, looks like ashlyene is going to get her hands on mikey now....

and lea's obsession with pete is worrying, she is really latching on to him.

whether this is genuine or to secure her safety either in the house or among her housemates has yet to be decided.

It was pretty freaky yesterday. The poor lad was trying to go to sleep and she was just all over him. It was pretty messed up.

Yeah, poor Pete and I thought Lisa was bad with him!

she was staring at him while he slept, freaky as hell....

and grace has just turned incredibly loopy, i've never known anyone else to care about the opinions of others towards her, she must had gone through life thinking everyone liked her while she gossips about them all...

crikey. i feel like going down to london and bb just to boo her on the way out, i think she's going to get some of the biggest boos to date, it'd be awesome to see her cry in real life....

I can't think whos going to go on friday, lol, I had to vote for Grace to go out, can't stand her.

Enzyme said:
Have you people realised how great Nikki is yet?
Love her. Don't get me wrong, she's infuriating at times, but she's brilliant entertainment. Nikki will stay over Grace for certain. Grace doesn't have any endearing qualities that will make people want to save her.

November Rain said:
crikey. i feel like going down to london and bb just to boo her on the way out, i think she's going to get some of the biggest boos to date, it'd be awesome to see her cry in real life....

Oh I want to go boo her too. I think we might see a different side to Mikey when shes gone!

ILuvCyclops said:
Oh I want to go boo her too. I think we might see a different side to Mikey when shes gone!
well mikey actually hasn't been that bad, he's been fairly consistent all the way through, i think he might make it till the end few, can't think of a bad word to say about him. perhaps he's a lil naiive of how bad grace actually is but that might work in his favour as the viewers may see it as she pulled the wool over his eyes.

the only problem with grace leaving this way is that the house don't actually ever become aware as a whole at how manipulative she actually is...

but her drammatics over the last few days have made it worthwhile...

I don't think he is bad, I just meant that he might be able to be a little more there, like we'll see more of him and could maybe make a bit more impact in the house. I hope so anyway because I sometimes forget he is in the house. He is just a little quiet.

I think Grace will get the biggest boo's in BB history really, have you noticed how she hasn't been b****** much this week, i think she seems firghten of everything or playing the don't vote me out card or somthing.

wow, since herself and nikki have realised they are up for nominations, they have shown their true colours, those girls are really quite spiteful...

they make it out like suzy wished to have the final say. Big brother orchestrated the whole thing and suzy is taking the brunt of it for no reason.

It's weird to see grace and nikki be friends considering how much they hated one another earlier on, i guess they had really similar personalities and just needed a common enemy to get them together...

the funny thing is that if grace had taken this on the chin and nikki had exploded like a spoilt child on her own, then she may still be in the house on friday. Unfortunately this only cements what everyone else is seeing.

I'm actually quite surprised out of the other group how lea is unwilling to make a comment about nikki and grace's behaviour, everyone else has shown that they don't approve and lea is sitting on the fence and for what reason? I think she is now trying to play the diplomatic game and is trying to be on the friendly side of everyone and that became apparent yesterday. all that crap about hating liars and people being mean and two faced, especially considering how entrance boos, one would think she would be more sympathetic to suzy's cause.

meh...

November Rain said:
wow, since herself and nikki have realised they are up for nominations, they have shown their true colours, those girls are really quite spiteful...
Agreed. They were so pathetic in last night's episode. Susie didn't know her nominations were going to be the only ones, and it's not like she had a choice in the matter. Grace and nikki were being so very pathetic it was making cringe to watch it. Whoever ends up staying has shot themselves in the foot.

I was annoyed how no one intervened and told them they were acting like idiots. Glyn and Pete make the lamest attempt to go so. Grow some balls guys.

yeah pete needs a backbone and glynn isn't assertive enough...

i can understand richard not goign in yet because i think he's starting to get the impression that if he did, everyone will think he's just trying to lick suzy's arse and play the diplomat.

there aren't any other real men in there...

mikey's too blind to see the girl he's seeing for what she really is

it's really strange to see how there is no alpha male in the house and since sezar, chibaz and that posh guy, john (?) left that it's basically changed into a crazy hen house...

actually i have to say aishlyene is doing pretty well considering she fully hasn't been accepted by the younger girls who would have probably loved her if they entered the house at the same time.

It's a real shame to see how insecure the women of around my age group really are and how threatened they become of other people's appearances aned opinions. The amount of stereotypes used to judge people this year is uncanny. If not for the fact that everyone hated is white, i'm pretty sure racial slurs would be thrown around by now, i don't put it past these girls, especially nikki (grace would be more sly about it).

How childish and annoying where Nikki and Grace yesterday, they really showed what they are like, i can not wait to see both of them get the booted the idoits.

Grace is an absoloute, two faced sack of crap, and she wonders why people don't like her? Guarentee when she's gone, Vermin Kay, aka Mikey will be jumping into bed with Imogen.

Imogen insulting Richard's voice is ironic, since she has the wost accent known in human history.

Richard is pretty cool.

Lea is a two faced bimbo, and Lisa is a foul mouthed little trollop.

I must say, i respected Nikki for saying that she likes Susie now despite the nomination. How must Grace feel knowing that Nikki is more mature than her?

I dont mind Nikki- she can be annoying but she has a certain naive quality I find charming....she *****es but I dont sense any real venom behind it, unlike grace, who is a two faced bully...

and Richard was 100% right when he called Lisa an acidic little troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"