Bigfoot: Fact Or Fiction?

Assassin32

Or: Ronin Iscariot
Reaction score
bigfoot.jpg

http://www.bfro.net/

I say.....no.:)

dialog-vega3.gif
I don't know. I guess I'm a bit of a skeptic but I want to believe. Did you know that stories of Big Foot, Sasquatch, Abominable Snowman, and Yeti are thousands of years old. Many Native American legends speak of stories of wild hairy men of the woods. So legends of Big Foot are not new. Something inspired them. Maybe an extinct species of North American ape or something.

Originally posted by Bloody Mary
i used to have nightmares of me walking through thr woods and bigfoots would be hiding, blending into the bushed and trees, staring at me. then would chase me. it all started after i watched a tv show about them, how they camoflauge so easily no one would know if they were near.

Unsolved Mysteries did an episode, scared the ^_^^_^^_^^_^ out of me. Damn you Robert Stack!! (rip:( )

Fact. One of em even shaved down and had a successful action movie career, and became a governer in America.

Originally posted by Batman2005
Fact. One of em even shaved down and had a successful action movie career, and became a governer in America.

The Governator pwns you.:mad:

Sometimes I wonder what my reaction would be if a few aliens (you know the big blackeyed ones) crowded around my bed like they always show on TV. I don't sleep for awhile...

Originally posted by Bloody Mary
i honestly couldnt sleep normally for a month after watching one of those unsolved mysteries about aliens. how they would wake up with an alien in the corner of their room, staring at them.
tvalien.jpg

Hey Bison, I saw this teen magazine at the store, and on the cover it had Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan. So, I looked inside, and it had the hottest picture of Hilary ever.:up:

dialog-vega3.gif
Really? What magazine was it and how did she look?

I don't remember which mag, just that it was a teen one. She was wearing all black and was wearing a black hat. Pigtails, too. Or as I like to refer to them.....handle bars.;):up:

th_vega_5.gif
Ok? How is that the hottest picture of Hilary Duff ever?

You have to see it. Go to the store and look for a Hilary vs. Lindsay magazine. You'll see. Okay, back to Bigfoot.:o

Vega_10.gif
I thought we WERE talking about Big Foot since we were speaking of a hary abominable creature like Lohan?

Originally posted by E. Bison
Vega_10.gif
I thought we WERE talking about Big Foot since we were speaking of a hary abominable creature like Lohan?

She's hot.:)

i believe there's something up north,too many people have said they've seen it to be just a hoax

Its unknown at this point.

There could be an as yet unidentified critter out there. Evidence suggests that there is, but it is as of yet unproven.

Did you know that the Mountain Gorilla of Africa was not identified until the early 1900s? Up till then there were stories about it that most considered myth.

Originally posted by lord vegeta
i believe there's something up north,too many people have said they've seen it to be just a hoax

Then it has to be magic, since it leaves no scat, no bones, no fur, no dead bodies, no nothing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"