The Dark Knight Bigger is Better. Elements I want in the sequels

^ Ganstaman needs to understand this. Make him understand, please:up:

explode7 said:
^ Ganstaman needs to understand this. Make him understand, please:up:

yea **** i cant see the fight scenes at all in batman begins because its too focused

Actually....Batman is known to be an acrobatic character, as he was influenced by the swashbucklers such as douglas fairbanks as zorro, errol flynn.

The Batman said:
Actually....Batman is known to be an acrobatic character, as he was influenced by the swashbucklers such as douglas fairbanks as zorro, errol flynn.

I know but its too flashy and focused so we cant see that acrobatic character we all want to see

ISHMAEL said:
yea that was too damn focused i couldnt see a punch for ****
so is that what you meant by at least you could see him in full suit and your talking about that old ash batman fighting with dat one punch ****?

ISHMAEL said:
I know but its too flashy and focused so we cant see that acrobatic character we all want to see
well duh!! he's moving really quick! the fighting in BB was clear to me. it was fine.

the fight scenes were great!!! or would you people rather have the crappy barely a fight scenes from Tim Burton's films?

shut the **** up!!! god!!! one minute your praising the film and the next your tearing it apart!!! the fight scenes were clear to me! and nolan has himself stated that the fight scenes are from the criminal's POV not batman's!! batman isnt supposed to be just one punch after another! it's supposed to be a bunch of flashy moves and in the fight scene where he's fighting Falcone's men the reason it's so blurry and **** is because he's moving real quick!! thats what the criminals are seeing!! just a blur going by!!

and you still havent answered my question! WHATS WRONG WITH THE SUIT!!!!?

ganstaman56 said:
well duh!! he's moving really quick! the fighting in BB was clear to me. it was fine.

no it wasnt you couldnt see **** even if you look closely

ganstaman56 said:
and you still havent answered my question! WHATS WRONG WITH THE SUIT!!!!?

theres nothing wrong with the suit its the movemnts in the suit when hes fighting multiple people at a time

ISHMAEL said:
theres nothing wrong with the suit its the movemnts in the suit when hes fighting multiple people at a time
wts wrong with the movements?

I don't care if Nolan does his super close up fighting again if that's what he wants, so long as he does 2 things

1) not cut fight scenes up so that you're going back and forth between cool fight and some other character doing something (like the monorail fight, cutting between that and gordon and the old 'water hub gonna blow' guy)

2) do what they did with the BB DVD and have all the fight scenes on there one way or another filmed with a camera not 2 inches from Batman's face

ISHMAEL said:
no it wasnt you couldnt see **** even if you look closely
i could see ****! i didnt have to look closley!! so you want batman's fight scenes to be like the crappy ones in Tim's?

The Only Woj said:
I don't care if Nolan does his super close up fighting again if that's what he wants, so long as he does 2 things

1) not cut fight scenes up so that you're going back and forth between cool fight and some other character doing something (like the monorail fight, cutting between that and gordon and the old 'water hub gonna blow' guy)

2) do what they did with the BB DVD and have all the fight scenes on there one way or another filmed with a camera not 2 inches from Batman's face
wtf are you talking about? on the DVD. and they did that with gordon and him because gordon had to blow the bridge!! so you have to switch! gordon has to blow the bridge while batman fights ra's.

ganstaman56 said:
the fight scenes were great!!! or would you people rather have the crappy barely a fight scenes from Tim Burton's films?

if I can see who's winning, sure...

is gansta talking to anyone in particular?

since most of the things he types make no sense, i'm having trouble understand what the **** his point is...

The Batman said:
is gansta talking to anyone in particular?

since most of the things he types make no sense, i'm having trouble understand what the **** his point is...
i'm talking about how people are criticising the fight scenes! and how they seem to think the crappy burton films are the way batman would really fight!! like one punch ****!!

ganstaman56 said:
srry. i was pissed last night. wanted to come check up on hw thngs were doin around here. and lost it. so wt u sayin u want with normal villains in tha sequel?

Okay maybe i couldve been a little clearer I just don't want to have all of the Focus on the Joker and the other villain. Just like the did in begins I want them to continue to show a little light on the organized crime families and them teaming up so to speak to brainstorm on how to handle the bat situation Not a lot of screen time grant you but it would make it a little more Gritty

ISHMAEL said:

I have to agree w/ gangstaman leave the suit alone. I honestly did'nt see if it was difficult for him to move around. If they could modify the suit's INTERNAL structure to make him move more freely God bless But the suit is awesome.

I dont know if thats what you mean Ishmael...

1.Upgraded (or in the stage of upgrading the) Batcave.- We barely really saw anything, I mean, we didn't even see the batcomputer :(
2.Adding some upgrades to the suit, to make it look A BIT different- As Batman runs into more troubles on the streets he's going to need protection from different kinda things too. James Bond needs new gadgets in each one of his movies :o
3.More flashbacks- Whether it be between a teen Bruce or a young Bruce and his father, or maybe even an early Wayne Tech.
4.The Narrows after the attack- I wanna see what the lunatics and fear did to the narrows, and I wanna see it being one of Batman's big areas of patrol.
5.A new Bat vehicle- a boat or a jet would be cool to see, not a necessity though.
6.Fight Scenes where you can tell whats going on- There can still be brutality going on screen, and you can tell a fight is brutal without blurs. Whether it be slamming knees into guts or breaking noses, Batman can still use his Keysi form to get the shots he needs in. Whats the use of a fight scene if you can't tell there's a fight?
7.Wayne Tech's Progress- What is Wayne tech doing with the rebuilding of the narrows, are they creating any new technologies that Batman can use to his advantage?
8.Harvey Dent- We need the Harvey, Jim Gordon, Bats trinity in the next movie, seeing these three guys working together to take down the Gangs and Criminal circuits would be great.
9.Showing Batman doesn't just punch things and run over Cop cars- Show a bit of Batman's detective side, we need to see some of the other things Bruce studied besides combat.
10.Sacrifice- Batman is well known for sacrifice and pushing things away for the sake of his life as Batman.
11.The Hate between Batman and Joker- Hopefully we'll get a couple of scenes with Batman and the Joker before the final showdown, and when that showdown comes I really wanna see the mutual hate between these two flow. I want to see the mutual want for each of them to hurt and feel pain.

:up: lmfao, this thread is a half joke. The suit most likely wont change that much at all. imagine a difference liek batman returns was to 89. thats alll i expect, if we get ANY change at all, which is doubtful.

i want to see the Grandfather clock entrance. i want to see a costume vault that puts everything to shame, ala light up glass casing.

i want to see more gargoyle sitting, i want to see more of everything in begins.

THE BATMOBILE.. i MUST HEAR the tires jitter again, i want another frantic batmobile scene, wether he be racing to a crime or off roading.

Red Hood Origin

Batman sitting at a computer with his mask off actually figuring something out. and the audience be liek " OHH IT ALL CONNECTS TOGETHER NOW!" a big " OF COURSE!" moment, a big "YES YES" twist! batman finally figures it out. i dont know, something.

I want to see him upgrading his suit aswell. i want to see him face a problem with his suit. hmm what else....

oh Harvey Dent of course, will be in this one. i really want to see a great relationship between him and bruce, which i know ill get.

More Alfred humor and father figureness, ala "NEVA" in begins. :up:

training in the batcave. upgrading the batcave. i want to see problems with the lights and him fixing it, giving you the feeling that this is really a cave just revamped.

a climactic fight between joker and batman, i want to see joker killing rachel. i want a big build up. i want a big build up.... yes. dont even have batman ever see joker thru out the film, have batman always be one step behind him... thus batman learning to really stay one step ahead. then have batman finally be there when joker commits his ultimate crime, and or killing rachel. will lead up to a great fight.

I want to see batman jump off more roofs! always welcome!

I want to see him foiling random acts of crime too ala spiderman 1:up:

i wat it to end with the creation of 2 face :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"