Endgame Biggest audience reaction

Reserved is good for the quiet moments
but I love being with a raucous crown for those big moments
Cap getting the hammer was like seeing your team score the game-winning touchdown at the Superbowl in the theater I was in, it was glorious

Hail Hydra, got a lit of reaction from the crowd I was watching it with, even i was like ohhhh ish lol

I think there was a slow reaction when people started realizing they were recreating the elevator scene from Winter Soldier. Didn't expect that at all.

In South Africa, the audiences are mostly subdued which I like, and only a bit more vocal for this film. Which is saying something.

There was quite a bit of cheering for the portals, which I echoed loudly in my head :D .Which honestly was my favourite scene.
Cap and Mjolnir had more cheers though, which was awesome and as a Thor fan kinda looking forward to for ages.

Honorable mention goes to a collective 'WOAH' for Wanda. It seemed everyone loved that scene :D

“America’s ***”, easily.

Im shocked hulk and his new appearance in this Didn't get a reaction from my audience. They were quiet like ok

Pretty much everyone laughed when he was revealed in my screenings but the biggest reaction was for his thumbs up to Scott :D

1. Cap using Mjölnir received the biggest theater reaction in all six screening I have gone to.
2. Avengers Assemble
3. End credits with the original 6 OG Avengers signature got cheers and standing clapping for Evans and Downey Jr.

Cap lifting Mjolnir had almost everyone in my screening clapping - never seen anything like that before.

"Avengers... Assemble" too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"