Bill Hader is BARRY (HBO)

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Premieres tonight.

[YT]b09aJdWqVp4[/YT]

Trailer is a little meh, but I've been seeing good things.

Not a bad start. Weekly Bill Hader is always a good thing.

Anyone else see it?

Big fan of dark comedy and this was a great one. Enjoy the premise and how now that Barry's target has already been eliminated, he might as well take up the acting gig, see how far that goes. Really liking the cast on this one. Didn't know Stephen Root and Anthony Carrigan would be here.

And honestly, more D'Arcy Carden on my TV when The Good Place is done for the season is always a good thing.

''Chechens are looking to kloob us.''

''*Kill''

:funny:

Pretty decent episode.

Henry Winkler and Stephen Root are absolute treats on this show.

Yeah Winkler is fantastic in this

I feel like this show would go down much more easily if I wait for it all to be available to stream.

Renewed for season 2

Good show is dope.

Last edited:
Season finale tonight.

The previous episode was definitely Hader's Emmy moment. He's a great actor, but as far as what I've seen him in, this is the most range and emotion I've seen him put on display since The Skeleton Twins. Unless there's a film or show I've missed in between.

Yeah Winkler is fantastic in this
"I was doing Long Day's Journey into Night at the Pasadena Playhouse with a bunch of coke heads. It's usually about a three-hour play. We could bring it in at just under thirty-seven minutes. We thought we were great! Apparently, we were unintelligible."

That bit had me DYING.

Everything about this show is just incredible. Episode 7 was bonkers.

I watched the first season over the last week. This is great. Excited for the season finale tonight.

That officer just couldn't leave well enough alone. It's her job, but that was the wrong move to make.

Loved the finale. These last two episodes were definitely Hader's best and I'm very curious to see how Barry will progress in the next season.

Haha, loved that finale. :)

Somehow didn't see that coming, even though in retrospect it's what its all been building to.

That officer just couldn't leave well enough alone. It's her job, but that was the wrong move to make.

Finally got back to this to finish the season. LOL at bringing in a hitman being "the wrong move".

Well done well done. One of best TV shows right now. Just 8 masterful episodes. Looking forward to next season.

Didn't watch it as it aired, but I've been on a binge and just hit the "My Lord, the Queen is dead" scene. I love Ted Danson, but give Hader that ****ing Emmy.

So glad Hader and Winkler won. They killed it all season.

I watched the first two episodes when they aired but only just caught up with the rest recently.

Hader, Winkler and Root were excellent and a fantastic first season all around.

Last edited:
Winkler's Charlie Manson line. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"