Bill & Ted Face the Music

Man, I remember the cartoon and the live-action show. My question is, which one of them will be married to Missy?

They should show Bill and Ted as drug addled ex rockers whose sons go back in time to prevent them from getting addicted to drugs.

I've never thought about a third Bill & Ted movie but if they can get it off the ground, why not? When the concept of time travel is heavily integrated into a story the possibilities really are limitless.

This is the possible story I am favoring.

It never happened, the whole thing was just a dream. Bill and Ted awake two old burnouts and discover they each had the same dream. They then proceed on an adventure to build the time machine and succeed and travel back in time and we then discover that building the time machine is what made Wild Stallions famous, not the music. After their adventure they end up in the utopian future they dreamed of as the worlds first time travelers. EXCELLENT!

Righteous!

Bill_and_Ted_3_Teaser_Poster_by_P2Pproductions.png

Just found this. Almost certainly a fake...but still...*dramatic pause* EXCELLENT! *Air Guitar!*......*Air Guitar Solo!*.....*Weak Bass Solo By Death*

Why did they travel to The Fortress of Solitude?

Party on, dudes: Bill and Ted are coming back!

Twenty years after the Wyld Stallions played hero and became the biggest band in the universe, the boys from San Dimas will be coming back to the big screen. Star Keanu Reeves confirmed to MTV that a long-gestating sequel to the classic films "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" and "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" is on its way, with a draft of a screenplay nearly finished.

"When we last got together, part of it was that Bill and Ted were supposed to have written the song that saved the world, and it hasn't happened," he told the network's movie blog. "So they've now become kind of possessed by trying to do that. Then there's an element of time and they have to go back."

Time travel was Bill and Ted's speciality; in the first film, they go back in time to collect famous figures for a school presentation whose outcome would determine the fate of the universe.

Reeves, who played Ted, has gone on to massive Hollywood success, including his most iconic roles in "The Matrix." Alex Winter, who played Bill, had some success with a sketch comedy show and cult classic movie, and now directs music videos along with sporadic television shows and small films.

Back in 2007, it seemed as if the film series would get a third installment -- in direct-to-DVD form. MGM even had a deal with a director and writer, but the project was never released.

"Bill and Ted" got two brief TV spinoffs; in 1990, Reeves, Winter and co-star George Carlin voiced the animated series "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures," and in 1992, a live action show, with neither Reeves or Winter, had a short run.

For what it's worth, BillAndTed3.com is live with a teaser for a future, unspecified film.

For more on the upcoming sequel, click over to MTV.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/04/bill-and-ted-3-keanu-reeves-third-film_n_844688.html

Well, if Pee Wee Herman can come back, so can Bill and Ted.

I cant see a sequel working without George Carlin.

Well that isn't anything new both actors been saying for past yr they like to do another.

At my work, people made fun of Keanu Reeves saying he should of played his bill/ted role in every movie he was in, because it was the only thing he was good at, imagine the matrix... WHOA....i know kung fu..PARTY ON DUDES

FYI the carton is on Netflix, all 21 episodes, so if you have netlfix, check it out FYI the last 8 did NOT have Keanu or Alex or George doing the voices.

This movie needs to be made.

Why?

Because Bill and Ted clearly failed in their first two outings. It is now the future, and it is not excellent. They must put right what once went wrong so that we will finally be excellent to each other.

Are young audience movie goers who drive box office even going to know who bill and ted are? just asking, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I imagine it will be as big of a hit as Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles. :D

Bill and Ted's Excellent Midlife Crisis! :D:up:

I am pumped for this. It's high time this epic trilogy got a final chapter, and I'm going to be absolutely giddy seeing Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter together again. It's one of those "how could it possibly suck?" projects. Since the first movie involved time travel and the second film involved the afterlife, I'd like to see the new movie focus on parallel dimensions since that would fit in well with the theme of Bill and Ted not realizing their destiny. The movie could start with them leading the world into a utopia, but then they find themselves shot into an alternate dimension where the band has been broken up for many years and they both ended up getting "normal" jobs. Enter the excellent midlife crisis! :D

just found this comments of Alex Winter on his official forum, from a couple of weeks ago:

alxwinter said May 23, 2011
Thanks for all the recent comments. No of course there are no plans to recast Rufus, that would be bananas!
Alex

alxwinter said May 23, 2011
Hey there. Thanks for writing in. Only thing I can say about Rufus is that obviously it's a very delicate issue, and we all love George and are going to great pains to address the issue of his character with respect. From a story standpoint, the guys have dealt with it in a way that we all think works really well, isn't offensive and makes sense to the backstory. Hopefully, and assuming the movie even gets made, the fans will agree.

Alex

http://alexwinter.com/tal-ki-forum/#/news/

George Carlin is dead and there aren't anymore phone booths. This will be interesting.

Bill & Dead, Ace Ventura all of these old movies getting sequels now, As long as the originals are back though its cool with me

This keeps coming back to life only to die again.

Hope it could get greenlit finally. As bad as it could possibly turn out, I really want a 3rd installment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"