Bill & Ted Face the Music

Keanu looks intense in that phone booth.

Oh my god I want this movie to happen so bad.

[YT]-iv82iJ_MT4[/YT]

It's a party that's fa sho.

This movie sounds amazing and I want it

This will be a huge? hit if it happens, or maybe just a hit.

I didn't see the vid, but for me, I'd like to see ted being the responsible adult, ie, married, with kids, a 9to5 job etc, he's all serious now.
Bill on the other hand is the same ole bill. Odd jobs, jumping from band to band, partying, etc.

B&T had a breakup over something stupid and haven't seen or spoken to each other in over 20 years.

Another time traveler from the future visits bill and tells him things haven't changed for the good yet, and in fact, they are getting worse.
The future she knew is disappearing.
She barely had time to make a time jump and it will be the last one she can make. It was random and she couldn't control when she would visit their lifetimes, and that bill must somehow find the "old" ted in the new, more serious ted.
( if any of "that" old Ted is even left )
She disappears from the timeline right before Bill's eyes.

Who was The time traveler? ellen degeneres.

Bill will have to find a way to convince and "retrain" ted or all is lost.
The song must be written.

Last edited:
Officially greenlit. The Galaxy Quest director is in the big chair, pretty great choice.

images

Last edited:
This film sounds amazing, and this is officially one of my most anticipated films :up:

Oh man, never thought this would happen, and now it is, I can’t wait!

Going to be awesome.

I don't know if it will be awesome but I hope there will be as good a song as this:

I am still partial to "I Can't Break Away" aka the opening theme song to part 1

So I wonder if they will have another straight-man character to fill the Rufus role so to speak? If they go that route then I`d pick someone like Steven Wright, Bill Murray, or Lewis Black. No cartoonish scenery chewer to take the focus off Bill and Ted.

Have we heard if MCU-President/Die Hard 2 guy is back as the Reaper?

3t2np_ON.gif

I'm go glad this is happening. With all the awful stuff happening in the world right now, we need Bill and Ted to write their epic song and save us all.

Really pumped this is going to be a real thing! I really, really hope this lives up to the hype. The premise sounds too perfect.

There's a part of me that still feels burned by allowing myself to get hyped for Dumb and Dumber To that is telling me to keep my expectations in check. That was just such a deflating experience as someone who worships the original. I think they're set up better to succeed here, as it's a different type of humor and I there's an opportunity to actually have something to say with this.

Really pumped this is going to be a real thing! I really, really hope this lives up to the hype. The premise sounds too perfect.

There's a part of me that still feels burned by allowing myself to get hyped for Dumb and Dumber To that is telling me to keep my expectations in check. That was just such a deflating experience as someone who worships the original. I think they're set up better to succeed here, as it's a different type of humor and I there's an opportunity to actually have something to say with this.

I think this material lends itself better to a many-years-later sequel. The characters are more likeable and the story isn't just purely about two guys being stupid. I mean, they ARE kind of stupid, but the whole thing revolves around them essentially being well-meaning guys who somehow save the world someday. Dumb and Dumber is just about two stupid a**holes trying to bang the same babe. Now, don't get me wrong, I love the original Dumb and Dumber. But it's not a movie that ever needed sequels.

That said... Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey was... not good. It does have some funny elements like the Reaper but overall, it's a vastly inferior movie to the original. That gives me more concern than the Dumb and Dumber thing. Maybe Bill and Ted was one-time thing and any sequel to it won't really work. But I still have a lot of hope for this.

Lies! Bogus Journey is awesome! :cmad:

even through this is awesome news I hope it wont be another flop like Dumb and Dumber To was

The synopsis already sounds pretty amazing and like a really heart warming story. I think there's a lot to be said about getting old and trying to stay relevant in this day and age, and I can't think of a property more suited to deal with that on a really grand scale.

I think this can be something really special. I just wonder how they're gonna play the characters. I hope that they've emotionally grown up, but that we still see shades of who they were when they were younger.

I'm having a really hard time seeing how this will be bad.I should be more skeptical.

I think people are more into the idea of a third Bill and Ted movie than actually wanting to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"