Bill & Ted Face the Music

0k, I haven't seen the previous 2 movies. Should I??

I just watched the trailer of the 1st movie. It certainly looks excellent!

Edit: I already liked the trailer but the comments section has a lot of posts that says the movie is much better than what the trailer suggests. Huh.

Last edited:
^^ yes! they're both a blast, but i think the first is definitely the best.

Edit: I already liked the trailer but the comments section has a lot of posts that says the movie is much better than what the trailer suggests. Huh.

Definitely watch the first one. It's an 80s classic! The second one isn't nearly as good but it's worth a watch.

Watch both!

Because of the video from today, I just finished watching the first two movies as it had been a while and to celebrate this news!

The first one is great. The second one is good, although not as great as the first one. William Sadler steals the second movie by far.

I am curious as to see what they plan on doing with Rufus.

I will wonder if we get any rock cameos from any rock stars or any rap cameos from rappers in this film

So I’ve never seen these movies before, and decided to put on Excellent Adventure tonight. I can’t believe I’ve never seen these before. The first one is great. I still haven’t watched the second.

My advice is don’t expect the same kind of adventure in the second or you’ll be disappointed. It’s a good funny movie. Not as great as the original, but not as bad as it was originally received when first released.

My advice is don’t expect the same kind of adventure in the second or you’ll be disappointed. It’s a good funny movie. Not as great as the original, but not as bad as it was originally received when first released.
Well I’m putting on the second now, so don’t know if back to back will help or hurt it.
EDIT: 5 minutes in and this future is way worse than the first.

Keanu Reeves Pitches Another ‘Speed’ With Sandra Bullock

They were actually approached by the writers about eight years ago.

“We worked on some drafts together,” Reeves remembered. But then the project fell apart when “it went through the shenanigans of show business rights and deals and stuff.”

But now it’s ready to go with director Dean Parisot, although it sounds like they could use more financing.

“We got some dough — not a lot, not enough,” Reeves said. “We don’t have enough money. … It’s a very ambitious story.”

they could actually do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"