Days of Future Past Billing order.

Mars123

Sidekick
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to people's ideas on the cast order for xmen days of future past.

With so many great actors its going be a tough call!!

One option could be alphabetical or in appearance.

But what do people think!?

Let me start with my idea!

Hugh Jackman

Jennifer Lawrence

Nicholas Hoult

Michael Fassbender

Ellen Page ... Kitty

James Mcavoy

Peter Dinklage

Halle berry

James marsden (only if in the film)

Anna Paquin ... Marie / Rogue

Shaun Ashmore

Evan Peters ... Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver

Booboo Stewart ... James Proudstar / Warpath

Daniel Cudmore ... Piotr Rasputin / Colossus

Omar Sy ... Bishop (rumored)

Bingbing Fan ... Clarice Ferguson / Blink

Adan Canto ... Roberto da Costa / Sunspot (rumored)

Josh Helman

With

Ian Mckellen

And

Patrick Stewart

BFbC9FFCIAEPRai.jpg:large

Pretty much the billing right there.

Haha I do have this as a screensaver lol you are probably correct.

I notice imdb of plays around with its casting, it be interesting to see ideas.

why is billing order important? personally i never seen why it matters

I think this will be the billing order.

now as for empty slots If Fmake Janssen Is in film for role that reguires a stunt
double I think she gets sloted between Peter DInklage and Halle Berry If not
then Evan Peters gets that slot.

for slot between Anna Paquin and Daniel Cudmore It think that slot goes to eather evan or Josh Helman(depending on Famke)

Adan Canto will probally get placed In between Bingbing fan and Booboo Stewart.

why is billing order important? personally i never seen why it matters

It may be an interesting conversation topic for some. For example on the DVD the billing order was reasonably the same but x3 changed it.

Imdb changes there line up every now and then.

Just for people to discuss any related topics in one place.

Maybe marsden is in it?! Plus I'm sure the actor who plays Nixon will get a place on the billing.

On the posters, I'd just wanna see Jackman, McAvoy, Fassbender, Stewart & McKellan, and maybe Dinklage, as the top billed names
everybody else can show up in the tiny type at the bottom

but I'm sure they'll have to throw friggin' Berry and Lawrence in there too

Of course they're going to throw Lawrence on there.

Yeah . . . Lawrence's name will be there for sure.

Yep.The onlye thing realy up for guesswork Is the empty spaces.

Big question mark Is actor who plays Nixon.I am very curious to see who they
got.And If It's a character actor some might be familar with.

Let me start with my idea!

Hugh Jackman

Jennifer Lawrence

Nicholas Hoult

Michael Fassbender

Ellen Page ... Kitty

James Mcavoy
And why would James McAvoy be placed after Fassbender, Lawrence, Hoult and Page? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
The first four names will be Jackman, McAvoy, Fassbender and Lawrence, just maybe not in this order.

On the posters, I'd just wanna see Jackman, McAvoy, Fassbender, Stewart & McKellan, and maybe Dinklage, as the top billed names

Yep, got to let everyone know it's not just white men involved.

Why would Dinklage get billing before Lawrence? When did he last lead a film?

And why would James McAvoy be placed after Fassbender, Lawrence, Hoult and Page? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
The first four names will be Jackman, McAvoy, Fassbender and Lawrence, just maybe not in this order.
Yeah. And probably exactly like it is in the photo.

Jackman, Lawrence, McAvoy, Fassbender.

With McAvoy and Fassy, so long as they're in the same (x-men) film together they will ALWAYS be billed with McAvoy before Fassbender. It's not a popularity thing. The hero will always be billed before the villain.

I think It will be like the cast pic SInger tweeted.

Hugh jackman will be top billed.Jennifer Lawrence will probally get second billed.That's because of her being an ooscar winner and starring In hungar games.Then It will be James
Mcavoy and Michael Fassbender.Hugh's the only OT actor who should get billed over james and Michael.Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen may get billed over Nicholas Hoult and Peter Dinklage but I defently don't think Ellen Page will get billed that high.

Wolverine,Mystique,and both versions of Xavier and Magneto are probally what Is going to be front and center In all the promation with maybe Beast,Trask and possibly Storm as backup strong figures In promation.

I expect In trailers for them to try to play up the future scenes as much as possable to get attention of some.

I would expect so. The two most famous female actors in the franchise would definitely and deservedly be top billed in the franchise. The two actresses would show to those unfamiliar with X-Men that the film does feature strong female characters.

Plus those two are much bigger draws then Peter Dinklage, Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen.

In fact I almost guarantee that the three biggest draws for this movie, Jackman, Berry and Lawrence will be top billed. Those three will be up there before it's even considered whether Stewart, Mckellen, and Dinklage should be included as well.

I don't think this is the final billing order, myself. I think that there will be a few changes in that order by the time the film comes out.

1eu0.jpg

I made this a while ago, I think they will list single names from Hugh Jackman - Anna Paquin, then "with Famke Janssen", "and James Marsden" then would continue with triple names sharing the screen from Josh H -BooBoo S.

I would expect so. The two most famous female actors in the franchise would definitely and deservedly be top billed in the franchise. The two actresses would show to those unfamiliar with X-Men that the film does feature strong female characters.

Plus those two are much bigger draws then Peter Dinklage, Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen.

In fact I almost guarantee that the three biggest draws for this movie, Jackman, Berry and Lawrence will be top billed. Those three will be up there before it's even considered whether Stewart, Mckellen, and Dinklage should be included as well.

Hey now,
I wasn't suggesting, at all, that women shouldn't get top billing.

Just not those two women.
Cuz they suck horribly.

in X-Men films, at least.

-Hugh Jackman
-James McAvoy
-Michael Fassbender
-Jennifer Lawrence
-Nicholas Hoult
-Peter Dinklage
and
-Ian McKellen
with
-Patrick Stewart

-Everyone else

1eu0.jpg

I made this a while ago, I think they will list single names from Hugh Jackman - Anna Paquin, then "with Famke Janssen", "and James Marsden" then would continue with triple names sharing the screen from Josh H -BooBoo S.

I'm sure someone has said this before but there is no way in hell that a series regular from American Horror Story a show which garners low enough ratings that if it were aired on almost any other network it would be cancelled, (I know enough people have said that already) would be billed higher than Oscar Winner Halle Berry.

Not to mention that Peters is a new addition to the series whereas Berry has been a part of the franchise since the very beginning as well as having been billed second for her previous X-Men Film. Yes, Halle is not as HUGE as she used to be but she has NOT fallen that far from grace. I'm sorry that very suggestion is laughable.

(Now having said that I wouldn't be surprised if May 23rd 2014 comes, and whilst I sit in my theater and watch the credits come up and Evan Peters will be billed higher than Halle Berry.)

Well Lucas Till definetly needs to be included for sure!

I think if there is a mystery person billed before Halle it would be Famke Janssen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"