BILLY'S Art Work!!!

0neDisturbedSOB said:
It was a picture of Superman that I did a few years back during my "McGuinness phase". Nothing fancy just a pencil drawing I did, this is looks much better as my wallpaper.

well its an honor then

and no director wars in my thread.....haha

iambilly81 said:
my july villian piece.... not what i had in mind, but i just dont got the time. i had a big idea but no way can i get it done, maybe down the line i will.......

joker-done.jpg

His hands just seem wrong for some reason. Other than that, good job, especially with the face in the shadows. Though I would hate his outfit in the movie.

iambilly81 said:
my july villian piece.... not what i had in mind, but i just dont got the time. i had a big idea but no way can i get it done, maybe down the line i will.......

joker-done.jpg

Ok, now after seeing this I must say: See the last link in my sig. You may be intrested.

iambilly81 said:
well its an honor then

and no director wars in my thread.....haha

It's long since been over with. I was really close with Sandy for a period of about 2 years but like I said, I got fed up with certain things and ended our relationship....haven't talked to him since and really have no desire to.

done........... until i hear back from sonki about changes..........

the-resistance-4.jpg

sweet! looks exactly like it. i like this one better though. maybe it is the backround color i like better. anyways, nice job.

Hey Billy do you think you could do an entire graphic novel? I love your style and I think it would capture it's dark tone. See the last link in my sig for details.

ha, iw as gonna show you the same link. thanks for beating me to it, haha

The Spider-Bat said:
Hey Billy do you think you could do an entire graphic novel? I love your style and I think it would capture it's dark tone. See the last link in my sig for details.

i dont know if i could handle a whole graphic novel right now, got alot on my plate.

discribe one of the main characters, maybe i can do him or her for fun. then go from there.

heres a hand drawn jesture i did for a friend maybe two years ago. turned it into a sticker.

jesture.jpg

and we did these stickers for a friend way into betty boop

new-betty-boop.jpg

boop-on-dodge.jpg

here is somethings i did for school

kanti from fooly cooly ( was for a display i had to make a model for. the design was that he would stand and hold up a big wooden box, holding the dvds and books. someday i plan on making a life size version.

kanti.jpg

and i did this one for a marketing campain for calvin cline..... found models, took pictures, then illustrated it, i have a ton like this for various things, but cant find them. bah

on-da-bed.jpg

iambilly81 said:
i dont know if i could handle a whole graphic novel right now, got alot on my plate.

discribe one of the main characters, maybe i can do him or her for fun. then go from there.

It's a Batman graphic novel.

everyone and there grandma could tell it was a heman copy. i didnt knwo it was right from the artist copy righted stuff. i just copied the kids logo into illustrator. trust me, ask anyone here, its not how i do my stuff. i was just doing a favor.

i actually want to do it over again in my style.

iambilly81 said:
everyone and there grandma could tell it was a heman copy. i didnt knwo it was right from the artist copy righted stuff. i just copied the kids logo into illustrator. trust me, ask anyone here, its not how i do my stuff. i was just doing a favor.

i actually want to do it over again in my style.

i understand thats why i said i wasnt blaming you, i really enjoy your stuff and was posting it as more of a "watch your back" warning than "your a thief" type

hopefully you didnt think i was saying you stole it,cause that was nto my intention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"