BILLY'S Art Work!!!

heres how far i am now.......still needs alot of work, but im having alot of fun with it, and i got a good idea for it.... just hope it works out. should be cool when all done

halo-2-5.jpg

nosebleed said:
WHOA...my bro was thinking of going there. Waste of time then huh? Care to elaborate or are you too scarred to delve into that part of your past?

And I've TRIED to tell people about photoshop lens flare being poo poo...but noone listens to me.
Granted, things might have improved... but, examples:

The equipment was seriously lacking in being up to date. Such as, the camera that was "top of the line" had a lower megapixel count than my $300 camera that I got for christmas.

Half of the teachers (while nice), were untrained in teaching. Example: We were learning coldfusion (web coding) and when we would copy the text from the book, and test it, it wouldn't work. FOR ANY OF US. The teacher responded with "well, you at least saw how to do it."

Administrators ignored our complaints and requests.

One of my fondest memories... They took us out of class during one of our final weeks (rushing to finish projects) to show us an hour long presentation of the new building they were building (instead of buying us up-to-date equipment). After the power point presentation was over, the administrator said "So, how many of you will be at the new building." Not a single person raised their hands, because ALL of us in the room were graduating in a week.

Other reasons, but I have to go.

PM me if you want more reasons (again, they might have improved, this was two years ago. And a bunch of parents filed a class action suite last year because of these problems, so they might have improved because of that).

Cobblepot said:
That's going to look great!

i think so too, trying something on it i never tried before... should be interesting when all done.

here is a moto cross racer a friend of mine is a huge fan of, started this like a year ago, and still havent finshed, kind of forgot about it. but plan on finishing it up soon.

chad-reed.jpg

and here is variations of the "outcast" spade logo design.......just for fun

outcasts-spade.jpg

the top one is already on the back of my friends truck, ill try to find the picture.

i like the outcasts logo to the left. the one with the spade. the motocross one is awesome. i really like your stuff. i can't wait to see the halo one done. that is coming along good.

hey thanks guys, and the halo 2 is coming along well, i got a good feeling about this one.

tn_zulio1_jpg.jpg

here is the outcast symbol on the back of my buddies bike helmet, same thats on the back of his truck.

Billy i hope you dont mind if i post this here. I was inspired by you and SOB's ranting about illustrator so I downloaded the 30-day trial. This is the first stuff i did using it.

Superman logos
srlogo4aw.png

A cover for my friends band CD. I know the name of the band sux but there pretty damn good. ( www.banknine.com )

Click to enlarge

eh, dont mind at all. glad your tryin out new things like illustrator. it can be fun but harsh..... i like the results.

last pic of mine i post here. i promise
a pic of conan obrien i colored in illustrator.

original

jul12105ld.jpg

colored

conan4aa.png

WildCard said:
last pic of mine i post here. i promise
a pic of conan obrien i colored in illustrator.

original

jul12105ld.jpg

colored

conan4aa.png

cool, did you redo the logo too or just use one you found? i know its the real logo, but....... you know what i mean.

and dont worry about posting it in here. dont bother me much. glad your tryin something new.

here is how far i got on the halo 2 so far..... not that much farther then the last post, been kind of busy. but here it is so far

halo-2-6.jpg

I gotta say, Billy ... from lookin' at your Illustrator stuff, I can tell you're one talented dude. I particularly like the Batman Begins image and the larger Mustang job. Top knotch work!

iambilly81 said:
cool, did you redo the logo too or just use one you found? i know its the real logo, but....... you know what i mean.

and dont worry about posting it in here. dont bother me much. glad your tryin something new.

Its just one i found. Thanx for the coments.

Bill 9000 said:
I gotta say, Billy ... from lookin' at your Illustrator stuff, I can tell you're one talented dude. I particularly like the Batman Begins image and the larger Mustang job. Top knotch work!

hey thanks alot, glad you like my stuff.

ill be honest when i first started lookin at the boards on this site, i didnt see alot of illustrator work. sure i saw great stuff in photo shop and other mediums. but not alot of illustrator. im just glad people like my stuff and dont yell becouse i dont do the norm around here.

heres how far i am now, almost done........ to tired to keep going, so this will probly be the last update before its all done........then onto another project...

halo-2-7.jpg

feedback is always welcome

yeah, and i have to go back and add little things threw out. and add some other things i got in mind.......should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"