Birds of Prey Birds of Prey General Discussion and Speculation

And apparently she was in an episode of The Flash this current season. A character by the name of Miss Pellett in "The Flash & The Furious."

Now I'll need to go back and rewatch that episode.

I hope we get more footage of Birds of Prey soon but I can't wait until Ewan McGregor shows up in the DCEU...love him...one of my favorite actors

CF786EDBFD59E477380F1D67D826D5ED45DAC7C5

Oh wow, the costume test footage has MGM & the Broccoli's shook :eek:

Bond 25 has fled it's spot to save it's face. Eon knew BoP would have crushed it over the Valentine's Day weekend.

Bond 25 has fled it's spot to save it's face. Eon knew BoP would have crushed it over the Valentine's Day weekend.

First ever superheroine team movie released around Valentines day? Some here still thought this movie is just for us, this is for the masses to make it Deadpool money man

Hopefully the other big studios will start to run away from DC releases once again! Im curious to see what films Universal/Sony/Disney/Paramount/Lionsgate schedule against WW84, The Batman and The Suicide Squad, since all 3 are pretty big movies capable of cannibalizing their competition.

I wonder if they are going to pull a Charlie's Angel's and do their own "this is a story of 3 girls who went on to become 3 badass women: and intertwine their origins during it.

I wonder if they are going to pull a Charlie's Angel's and do their own "this is a story of 3 girls who went on to become 3 badass women: and intertwine their origins during it.

So who's gonna be their Charlie? =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"