Birds of Prey Birds of Prey General Discussion and Speculation

Saw that. I think the title does indeed suggest a light tone, but that can work with serious elements as well, given that this is going for an R-rating, will take place in Gotham, and have Cassandra Cain in it as well. I don't think that translates to a radical tonal shift like, say, the move between Thor: The Dark World to Thor: Ragnarok. Maybe similarities, but just something a bit lighter. With Harley Quinn going along for the ride in this film, that's reasonable.

The working title was a Tarantino joke, so look no further.

I wonder if Joker will make an appearance

I'd like to see more of Leto, but I don't think he'll be in it. I'd bet they'll talk about him but he won't actually appear.

I think he will but he will more or less be in the mid credits or post credits provided they even do one

DuAhM_7VsAAPA33.jpg

I want a full Birds of Prey team fan art to see what they would look like all together side by side

Chris Messina Joins Warner Bros./DC’s ‘Birds Of Prey’ As Bad Guy Victor Zsasz

Zsasz will be working in cahoots with Ewan McGregor’s lead bad guy Black Mask.

Messina recently starred in HBO/Blumhouse’s Golden Globe nominated mini-series Sharp Objects. He shares a SAG-win for best ensemble for Argo. For 90 episodes Messina played Danny Castellano on The Mindy Project. Upcoming he has the drama The True Adventures of Wolfboy

In addition today, Warner Bros. announced the rest of those cast in Birds of Prey, keeping their roles largley under wraps including Steven Williams (The Chi), Derek Wilson, Dana Lee (Dr. Ken), Francois Chau (The Expanse, The Tick), and Matthew Willig (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

Last edited:
That's great. Loved him in Live By Night.

He plays great second fiddle (foil to principal character) type roles so this is good news.

Victor Zsasz, uh? It's becoming obvious why they chose to go with an R rating.

Last edited:
Nice. Really liked his chemistry with Amy Adams on Sharp Objects earlier this year.

With The Question being added into the DCEU they are pulling out big gun after big gun

So Zsasz has been affiliated with both Lois Lane and Bruce Wayne (Live By Night) in another life?

source.gif

Loving that zsasz is in this! This whole project is getting me more and more interested after every announcement

'Birds of Prey:' Ali Wong Joins Cast in Supporting Role (Exclusive)

“Birds of Prey” has added Ali Wong in supporting role, an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively tells The Wrap.

Wong is playing an associate of Rene Montoya in Gotham law enforcement. Additionally, actor Robert Catrini has joined the cast. His role is being kept under wraps.

Sorry if this has been posted. There's your R rating with Ali. :D

Do you guys think harley will wear her classic costume in this oooor?

I hope Harley keeps her Suicide Squad outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"