Birds of Prey Merchandise

I think the question you all need to ask yourselves is: are those actually bad likenesses or has Hot Toys so thoroughly spoiled you that even the slightest of flaws has you ready to reject?
Possibly in some cases but this one Harley face seems like they fumbled a little bit.

This is funny considering their Wonder Woman looks 100% like Gal

dc-comics-justice-league-wonder-woman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903249-04__26664.1510605560.jpg
Nah, their Gadot sculpt is pretty bland. It’s close, but she has a terrible 100 yard stare. The training outfit sculpt is much better.

I think the question you all need to ask yourselves is: are those actually bad likenesses or has Hot Toys so thoroughly spoiled you that even the slightest of flaws has you ready to reject?
They’re bad likenesses. There are much better sculpts out there done by hobbyists. And better likenesses captured in smaller scale figures.
If you’re paying that much for a figure, then the likeness should be spot on, especially if that’s you know...their “thing”.
I’ve noticed their sculpts of men are usually much better than the women. Not sure why.

Last edited:
Hot Toys 1/6 th Harley Quinn - Birds of Prey

5l73v1rn88f41.jpg

That's not Margot. I don't think they have managed to get the face and eyes right.
Yeah I think the nose is off and the eyes are a bit small. She looks more like Taylor Swift. I think considering the price they sell these items, I'd be expecting 100% accuracy. I mean some of their figures are unbelievable.

Yeah I think the nose is off and the eyes are a bit small. She looks more like Taylor Swift. I think considering the price they sell these items, I'd be expecting 100% accuracy. I mean some of their figures are unbelievable.
This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"