Bitcoin Era

Last edited:
When the company auditing your finances calls it quits, that's a good sign your business is doing well.

Ha, trouble ahead at Binance. These companies all feel like they can operate outside the law.

Ha, trouble ahead at Binance. These companies all feel like they can operate outside the law.

Tech bro "disruption" is merely just breaking laws or exploiting loopholes because most lawmakers are too old to keep up with tech.

Probably should have taken some history lessons, though, as they are speed running pretty much all the great market crashes.

That was remarkably quick. The evidence must have been so overwhelming there was no way they could stall it in court.

That was remarkably quick. The evidence must have been so overwhelming there was no way they could stall it in court.

They had a group chat called wire fraud. We are well beyond Stringer Bell comments on note taking.

I have lost count of the reasons not to trust crypto.

Crooks all over the management of all this crypto stuff. People like no regulation but then where do you expect crooks to gravitate to.

CNBC - More than $70 billion wiped off crypto market in 24 hours as bitcoin drops 8% below $20,000
  • Bitcoin fell below $20,000 on Friday hitting a near-two month low after a stock market sell-off in the U.S.
  • Another factor weighing on crypto prices is the collapse of Silvergate Capital, a major lender to the crytpo industry. Silvergate said Wednesday it is winding down operations and liquidating its bank.
  • Investors are also on edge after tech-focused Silicon Valley Bank said it sold off $21 billion worth of its holdings at a $1.8 billion loss.

FDIC Creates a Deposit Insurance National Bank of Santa Clara to Protect Insured Depositors of Silicon Valley Bank, Santa Clara, California

WSJ News Exclusive | Crypto Companies Behind Tether Used Falsified Documents and Shell Companies to Get Bank Accounts

Web3 is Going Just Great

Last edited:
i went ahead and sold off my ETH. only had a couple hundred worth but i don't see myself pursuing much crypto anymore so it can go lol

CNBC - More than $70 billion wiped off crypto market in 24 hours as bitcoin drops 8% below $20,000
  • Bitcoin fell below $20,000 on Friday hitting a near-two month low after a stock market sell-off in the U.S.
  • Another factor weighing on crypto prices is the collapse of Silvergate Capital, a major lender to the crytpo industry. Silvergate said Wednesday it is winding down operations and liquidating its bank.
  • Investors are also on edge after tech-focused Silicon Valley Bank said it sold off $21 billion worth of its holdings at a $1.8 billion loss.

FDIC Creates a Deposit Insurance National Bank of Santa Clara to Protect Insured Depositors of Silicon Valley Bank, Santa Clara, California

WSJ News Exclusive | Crypto Companies Behind Tether Used Falsified Documents and Shell Companies to Get Bank Accounts

Web3 is Going Just Great
That Silicon Valley Bank is a goner now too.

SVB Financial CEO Greg Becker Sold $3.6 Million in Stock Nearly Two Weeks Ago

chart.png

Some banks flopping is fairly regular, though SVB is larger than most.

Banking regulators shutter SVB, collapse unnerves investors

FDIC: Bank Failures in Brief

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"