Collections BizarroAid's Collection

Hey I have that very same Sabretooth bust! Nice collection man.

It's one of my favorite busts. I just picked up some more recently, I'll get pics of them up soon.

Thanks man! I need to get better shots of the Universe figures. But I tried to keep them in teams.

it is a mighty nice bust. Is there a way for me to post pics of my collection on here using my phone? I don't have a computer and I really want to show my stuff to you guys.

Can't wait to see more of your B.A. Collection.

I'm not sure if you can do it on a phone man. I mean, you have to host the pics but I'm not sure what kind of phone you have lol. I'd like to see your collection so whenever you get a computer, show us!

I bought about 4 new figures this weekend, and 4 busts. I was going to take pics, but I was going to wait until next weekend because I was going toy shopping again.

But if you be my friend I just may pm u my number and txt them to you. Lol

My phone is messed up, I can't receive pic messages or forwards. I was going to switch to iphone as soon as my contracts up.

Best way I can get pics is by email, if you want to try that. I'm pretty sure Blackberry's can do that. Right?

K pics aren't all that great but tell me when u get the first one

Here's a few more pics of some stuff:

busts.jpg

gambitshrine.jpg

xmen.jpg

I did! That's freakin awesome! It was just one pic right?

I tell you what I can do. If you want to send me a bunch of pics of your stuff, I can host it for you and start a thread for your collection.

Yeah that can work for me lol. I'll send you some more here in a second.

Ok I just sent you three more pics. When you make the thread call it "GBat's Coolection" because my collection is cool lol.

love the busts

I have 4 more that I got. Black Widow, Doc Samson, Captain Marvel, Power Man. But those 3 are part of my X-Men wall lol.

Ok I just sent you three more pics. When you make the thread call it "GBat's Coolection" because my collection is cool lol.

Ok, I'll go check and get it all set up for you man. Anytime you get new pics, just let me know, then send them to me.

Thank you so much man this means a lot to me, I finally have a chance to show my collection here. Been waiting almost 7 years to do this. :)

No problem dude! I'm glad I can help. Your thread is now up.

The Mighty Muggs are soooo cute! :hrt:

The Angel ones are pretty cool! :up:

Marvel Universe 19' inch Galactus:

100_4516.jpg

100_4517.jpg

100_4518.jpg

Gigantic Battles- Frost Giant and Goliath:

100_4523.jpg

100_4519.jpg

100_4520.jpg

100_4522.jpg

Marvel Select Thor and Loki: