Sequels Black Cat: The Movie

"Iron Man"

Sidekick
Reaction score
If she isn't going to be in a Spider-Man movie, why not have a movie of her own?

With Elisha Cuthbert as Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, this movie would be great. I think I'll go start a script for it......

as much as I would like to see more of my precious, I have to vote no to BlackCat movie

A Black Cat movie would be ok. Just as long as it isn't another Catwoman catastrophy.

Black Cat the movie would be like this:

Audience: They made a sequel to Catwoman!? But that movie stunk!! Oh. Wait what? This is a different movie? Who wants to see a super heroine who is pretty much the same as another heroine with not only similar goals but the exact same motiff? Black Cats.

Avi Arad: Ah. No, no, my friend..my friend. It's good. You watcha, you like. It's uh...how you say? Magnifico!! *kisses his hand towards the movie* I'm not italian.

The Movie: Black Cat running around looking sexy. Felicia Hardy pretending to be the opposite of her alter ego or just being a super king kame hame ha *****. And then she falls in love with a detective because they have to replace Spider-man with another love interest. Maybe a SLIGHT reference to Spider-man.

Audience: *pissed*

Avi Arad: *Hiding in Italy*

Me: *Throwing up a little in my mouth from seeing that movie*

You: *Dying a little inside*

Lol, a 'sequel to Catwoman'.

I can't see it happening really, I love BC...but it just wouldn't work. Shame though, would love Felicia Hardy on the big screen :(

Black Cat is not strong enough a character to merit her own film. She's barely a strong enough character to merit a guest appearance in a Spider-Man movie. Her appeal lies in two large lumps on her chest, and really... you can open any men's magazine to see those things.

Given the amount of crappy female-based action films we've seen over the last two years, this would be a very,very, very bad idea.

Plus BC is just a poor man's Catwoman anyway. :p

Technically, "Catwoman" was a "black" Cat movie. ;) :p

The Lizard said:
Given the amount of crappy female-based action films we've seen over the last two years, this would be a very,very, very bad idea.

Plus BC is just a poor man's Catwoman anyway. :p
I hope Wonder Woman is good. Their needs to be a good Female action flick to redeem the rest. Movies like Catwoman and Electra are so bad it's...degrading.

:down What can I say about this prospect that hasn't been said?:down

I don't think I've sinned that much in my life to deserve such punishment.

yeah, this idea was already bad enough before "Catwoman"... after, it's even worse.

TwilightPro101 said:
I think we defintely deserve to see a Black Cat in some form.
They're secretly shooting Spider-Man 4
costumecontest1.jpg
[/IMG]

Egad! They're coming to destroy us all!!

It was some form :) Maybe not the best of forms, but I can live with it lol

Okay, maybe the prospect of the film is a bad idea, but maybe we can at least get a hint of her in one of the other sequels or at least an appearence.

Catwoman
Aeon Flux
Ultraviolet

Black Cat? Doubt it after those other failures.

Why not? It seems like the entire movie-going public has...

ChineseFooD said:
Don't forget bloodrayne...
did they actually have nazis in it or did they change that aspect and make it lie the crappy resident evil movies that have lil to no basis on the game which might be good thing. kinda like how the sony " iguanasaurus" was so far from the original that people didn't really associate the two together.

Black Cat would become just another Catwoman movie. End up being a re run on HBO.

i seem to remember someone else had a similar idea to this movie and it was called....

Catwomen

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"