World Black Cat Thread

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
Let's show Felicia some love!
wed8.jpg

After Venom and the Lizard,she's my favorite! Hope to see her in a film one day.

blackca1.gif

blackcatbyartgermd3l66k.jpg

Black Cat is a total guilty pleasure for me. Her main appeal is one thing, and we all know what it is: Her two things. Is she a deep character? No. Does she really stand a chance in helping Spidey against a serious foe? No. But...I am happy when she shows up. :o

Black Cat is a total guilty pleasure for me. Her main appeal is one thing, and we all know what it is: Her two things. Is she a deep character? No. Does she really stand a chance in helping Spidey against a serious foe? No. But...I am happy when she shows up. :o

lol Everytime someone draws her,she's barely clothed with her um,two friends barely covered up.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :cwink:

I disagree about her lacking depth. I view Black Cat as an adrenaline-rush addicted thrillseeker, which is what attracts to her Spider-Man and the dangers of crimefighting. At least, that's how I would write her.

Spiderman_and_Black_Cat_by_DnD_21_Dream.png

Some concept art of Black Cat from Spider-Man 2.
12_lg.jpg

I think it would look better in black, perhaps with black gloves and boots.

I got this a few weeks ago. I fell in love with it. Such a beautiful statue!

blackcatbust.jpg

Anybody else want to see Black Cat in a Spider-Man movie?

For some reason, i always thought Black Cat and Spidey were the better item, than peter and MJ, or Peter and Gwen.

So with the latest run on Amazing, when he hooks up with her, it was some fun stories to read. Plus, it gets you to see...Peter likes to his his freak on as well.

Fantastic idea for a thread, Chris! I always thoguht Black Cat was a great character. :up:

Anything meaningful that she could potentially tribute storywise, Catwoman already did it. She's eye candy. Very nice eye candy. And a reminder that Spidey is all too human.
CatwomanvsBlackCat.jpg

black-cat-catwoman-06.jpg

wizard_135_lms_bc_vs_catwoman_complete_2.jpg

Last edited:
I love how aside from the gauntlets and mask (or lack of therefore) these outfits look identical.

Even the perky boobs...

And Black Cat's current look is much the same as her original look back in 1979 in Amazing Spider-Man #194, while Catwoman adopted her current costume in 2001. That said, it is my favorite Catwoman costume, even with the coincidental similarity to Black Cat.

There was a story that kind of explained it. She chose purple bc it's the color of royalty.

One of my favorite covers:

Peter_Parker,_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_Vol_1_76.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"