Black Friday

Went by the Bay tonight and got a Teapot for $15 (half price).

Anyone know any good Black Friday deals for this year?

Wal-Mart is opening at 8pm this year.

I swear, Wal-Mart and Target need to stop this dick measuring contest and just both open at 12am.

Could really use a new TV for the bedroom.

Black Thursday and Red Friday seem more appropriate.

The deals for Dishonored and Assassin's Creed 3 seem pretty good, might head out at some point Friday to get those. Probably won't really have anything better to do. I won't and will never stand in line before the store opens, not gonna set my alarm for the day after Thanksgiving just to save a few bucks on things I don't really need, just kind of want.

Anyone know what kind of DVD/Blu-ray deals they'll have at Best Buy or Target?

Wal-Mart is opening at 8pm this year.

I swear, Wal-Mart and Target need to stop this dick measuring contest and just both open at 12am.

:wow: Soon enough I won't have time to eat turkey. I can't wait to explain this to the family.

http://www.blackfriday.fm/

I like this site the best for navigating the different stores and ads.

I think we are going to get a tv for our bedroom as well. The best deal for the size I have found was BB for a 40" Toshiba at $179. Better brand and price than Walmart for the same size tv.

I would like to see a complete ad for Target before deciding what we are doing as Walmart has more things we are looking at getting.

That's a good site :up: , I bookmarked.

I work for the cleaning company that JCPenny and Kohl's use in my area. I will be working JCPenny that morning and possibly closing at Kohl's that night. Not sure I've come to terms yet with how awful either of those shifts may be...

Can we get the thread name changed to 2012?

Nah, fug it. Leaving it 2010 is funnier.

any good external harddrive deals out there? maybe 2TB+

I prefer bfads.net.

It actually gives you sales all year round.

Just got the new Assassin's Creed game for $44.99 there.

Last edited:
i forgot about that one, thanks Erz :up:

any good external harddrive deals out there? maybe 2TB+

Funny story, I went to Future shop last boxing day to get a 1tb for $99 as it wasn't that bad a price and right beside it was a 2tb HDD for $109, same company. Made my day.

i wish we had future shop here in the states. there is so much i really want to buy from them but can't :(

even if they let you order online i'd be happy paying shipping. they have a ton of steelbooks i want :(

Like last year, did most of my shopping online on thanksgiving morning

Most of the Black Friday deals can be found online, unless you are going for the big ticket items like the 40" tvs or iPads. Saved me the trip to best buy, target, and sears

I was buying so much my credit card company put my card on hold. Haha

I did end up going to Walmart at midnight and got the 32" Emerson tv for $148 too and then to staples in the morning for free batteries

I was mostly looking at the selection of movies on DVD/BD but I either have most of them or it's a movie I don't like.

For example Target has the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man Blurays for $10 each but even though I have them on DVD there isn't an extra incentive for me to upgrade to Bluray, and the first one just looks corny (the movie I mean)

Bought a 43 inch LCDTV for $300, Breaking Bad season 3 and 4 for $12 each, The Last Samurai for $3 a wireless keyboard for $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"