Black Friday

Black Friday is also called Immortalfire's National Stay at Home Day.

Did all my shopping at home and enjoyed my days off from work. Mainly got PS3 games since I don't care for a new TV right now and I just got a new PC a few weeks ago.

53470261426760647020268.jpg

Amazon was quite nice this year. :)

I think there was a lot of good deals on electronics for Black Friday. I happily worked though and avoided all of that madness.

I plan on getting a Nook HD + or a Kindle Fire HD, whichever has a better sale.
I will probably get Ryse and Dead Rising 3 since they have $10 off.
I might buy some Blu-Rays since there are some pretty nice deals on them, but I don't like buying movies.

Bought a bunch of random stuff online this morning.
1. 2ds for 99 - Walmart
2. Queen air bed for 25 - Walmart
3. Last of us for 35 - best buy (it will be 25 on amazon later today)
4. World war z, Star Trek into darkness and pacific rim for 7.99 each on amazon. Will use this as an office yankee swap gift
5. Food network Dutch oven for 39 - kohls + 15 dollars kohls bucks
6. Hand mixer for 5 - Sears

Wanted to get the George Forman grill from Walmart for 9 bux but it was out of stock online.

Walmart has a good deal for ipad mini (last gen) for 299 with 100 gift card.

Target has the ipad air for 480 + 100 gift card + 20% off transaction coupon for a future trip

Macys has a 35 dollar popcorn popper too....

Last edited:
I'm not going out in that nightmare, though my sister said she may try and attempt it. i told her if she finds this phone I'm looking for that's gotten marked down to 19.99 from 100.00 at Target to pick it up and I'll reimburse her. :o

if any of you are shopping online this Black Friday (and some sales are already starting online NOW), i cannot stress Ebates enough

if you shop online ever, this is a must-have. since Christmas 2011, i've gotten almost 375.00 back and i have another 45+ pending.

here's proof that it's legit:
2evuwhy.png

if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask me :)

What I've gotten so far:

Amazon
The Great Gatsy BD/DVD/UV - 7.99 (free with AGC)
Say Anything - 5.00 (free with AGC)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 3.96 (free with AGC)
Pacific Rim 3D - 14.99 (free with AGC)

Barnes & Noble
The Fiery Heart Hardcover - 7.96

DVDPlanet:
Cabaret Digibook - 9.98

Fox Connect:
Leverage Season 4 - 5.99
Leverage Season 5 - 5.99
Robin Hood: Men In Tights - 4.99
American Horror Story Season 1 - 12.99

HSN.com
Coke Cola Glass Set - $ 8.90

Kohls
Ninja Master Prep - 33.xx
Plush Oversized Throw - 8.99
Tek Gear shirt - 7.99
Nike Shirt - 5.00
got $15 Kohls Cash back

Sears
4 qt. Stainless Steel Slow Cooker - 8.96
54 Piece Storage Set - 5.37
14 pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set - 26.90
Pink Foldback Utility Knife - 3.80

TCM
King Kong Digibook - 5.59
Unforgiven Digibook - 4.79
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Digibook - 4.79
A Clockwork Orange Digibook - 4.79

Walmart
600 pc. Lego Set - 15.00

Zavvi (UK)
Little Mermaid Steelbook (free with money earned from Ibotta via Paypal)
Jungle Book Steelbook (free with money earned from Ibotta via Paypal)

Last edited:
Hoping to pick up some games! That is if I don't get trampled lol:p

What si Fox Connect, CC?

I only got one thing on Black Friday. Thanks to Vudo. Black Friday Sale for some of their movies. Got Expendables 2 for $7.99 on Vudo, in 720p video. ....That's HD.

Picked up Monsters University, Brave, Warm Bodies, Oblivion and World War Z on blu ray so far.

While I no longer work retail, I want anyone who lines up at any store before dawn to know that I hate them. :yay:

I'll co-sign this.

I just left retail this year, and working on Black Friday in retail is something I wouldn't wish on some of my enemies. People can't read, they tend to be aggressive for something that is a couple dollars off, and they generally are pretty dumb in general. Never again. Eff Black Friday and everyone who shops during it... Especially since the stores are starting to open up on thanksgiving to satisfy people... I don't work retail anymore, but people working Black Friday should be paid extra...it takes MONTHS to clean up after the savages...

Last edited:
I'm returning the last of us I got on best buy online this morning for 35...

Got the same thing on amazon for 25.... Great deal!

Got bothe the games I was looking for! Assassins Creed 4 and Tomb Raider

Just got mario land 3d for 3ds for 25 bux on amazon...

No need for me to head out tomorrow into the madness. Did all my shopping online with either free shipping or in-store pickup (on a future weekday to avoid the crowds)

I'll co-sign this.

I just left retail this year, and working on Black Friday in retail is something I wouldn't wish on some of my enemies. People can't read, they tend to be aggressive for something that is a couple dollars off, and they generally are pretty dumb in general. Never again. Eff Black Friday and everyone who shops during it... Especially since the stores are starting to open up on thanksgiving to satisfy people... I don't work retail anymore, but people working Black Friday should be paid extra...it takes MONTHS to clean up after the savages...

Where I work at (retail), we are suppose to be PACKED all day long....:csad: I....hold me Hype. :csad:

What si Fox Connect, CC?

I only got one thing on Black Friday. Thanks to Vudo. Black Friday Sale for some of their movies. Got Expendables 2 for $7.99 on Vudo, in 720p video. ....That's HD.

a website to buy Fox films and tv shows. they have a ton of show seasons on sale for 5.99 dvd and blu. shows like Prison Break, Leverage, Futurama, Simpsons etc

Just picked up at Walmart:

Monsters U - 9.96
TMNT triple pack - 6.96
Wizard of Oz - 3.96

Dollar General:

The Amazing Spider-Man 3D Set with Figures - 6.00!:wow:

a website to buy Fox films and tv shows. they have a ton of show seasons on sale for 5.99 dvd and blu. shows like Prison Break, Leverage, Futurama, Simpsons etc

Just picked up at Walmart:

Monsters U - 9.96
TMNT triple pack - 6.96
Wizard of Oz - 3.96

Dollar General:

The Amazing Spider-Man 3D Set with Figures - 6.00!:wow:

Didn't know you were such a bad ash, CC. Just going over all the place battling people for toys and dvd's. :wow: did u body check anyone? Oh wait it's not Black Friday. :csad:

I'll head out tomorrow just to see what's up but there's nothing I really want. We don't usually have people attacking or pepper spraying each other up here so I don't expect anything too exciting.

I'll head out tomorrow just to see what's up but there's nothing I really want. We don't usually have people attacking or pepper spraying each other up here so I don't expect anything too exciting.

You guys just throw hockey pucks and use maple syrup as trapping agents.

Didn't know you were such a bad ash, CC. Just going over all the place battling people for toys and dvd's. :wow: did u body check anyone? Oh wait it's not Black Friday. :csad:

ive only ever gone black friday shopping maybe 3 times ever?

first time was like 9 years ago at circuit city and wanted a digi camera

second was 2-3 years ago stopping at Target to get West Side Story Digibook on my way out of town

tonight i wanted the laptop :/ 2 out of 3 aint too bad i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"