Black hole destroys galaxy?!

There's more black holes in the Universe then Planets. So does that mean that the Universe was made for Black holes?

I hope Mario wasnt in the Death Star Galaxy at the time :o

There's more black holes in the Universe then Planets. So does that mean that the Universe was made for Black holes?

More than 90% of the universe is comprised of dark matter and dark energy. Well so they say. It has yet to be proven but any day now we should be hearing something. :grin:

I'm all for black hole experimentation. Maybe the other side of it blows this sh-thole place away! I'm willing to check it out as long as I can bring my comics and a few lady friends. :boba:

I wonder if the bully black hole said "b*tch please" like a pimp as it 'punched' the passerby galaxy . . . :up:

I wonder if the bully black hole said "b*tch please" like a pimp as it 'punched' the passerby galaxy . . . :up:
Yup, and so then all the white holes catch a glipse of this and move into gated suburban communities :o :woot:

Yup, and so then all the white holes catch a glipse of this and move into gated suburban communities :o :woot:

But they buy the black hole's records and try to emulate the black hole's style. Yet no one takes the white holes seriously and they are considered 'wack'.

But they buy the black hole's records and try to emulate the black hole's style. Yet no one takes the white holes seriously and they are considered 'wack'.
But its ok, because the white holes still have tennis and Bruce Springsteen :up:

871f2ms.jpg

Scariest thing about black holes? They're invisible. They suck up everything, including light, so we would have no way of tracking them.

So for all we know, a black hole could be coming for us right now :wow:

More like, "Fool! Why you duckin' me! Pay up!"
Scariest thing about black holes? They're invisible. They suck up everything, including light, so we would have no way of tracking them.

We track black holes by events and distortion that occur around them. While hard to see, it's far from impossible to find.

...but it would be cool if we ended up in another dimension. O, one can only hope *ponders*

Scariest thing about black holes? They're invisible.

I know! I'm just walking around the universe one day, and BAM . . . tripped right into a fkn black hole . . . it ended up transporting me into bad place! :wow: that was weak . . .

Thats the first thing I thought when I read the title
Lets just hope the Mayans were all talk.... :woot: :csad:

I don't know. when they say they're gonna cut open your body to please the sun, they mean it.

...but it would be cool if we ended up in another dimension. O, one can only hope *ponders*

it could be possible. no one knows what happens to you when you go to a black hole. we can assume you die, but where does it lead to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"