Black hole destroys galaxy?!

Maybe there's a alternate universe in black holes and 616 Doom came over and is posing as a poster, just waiting on the right time to conquer us. :eek: How cool will that be?
I've been wondering when someone would notice.
I read this scientist's theory that black holes could possibly be sentient to some degree and the "stored data" is broken down molecularly and held within it's "DNA". Not that I agree with this, but I thought that it was interesting. I've spent all night looking for the article, to reference here, but haven't been able to track it down.:cmad:

Everything is sentient and reacts to sentience (Schroedinger's cat).

So what if it turns out that all this time Christians were ****shipping a black hole?

I don't see how. Christianity is mostly directed at the iconography of Jesus Christ. And early Christians didn't even know of the existence of black holes or what they're about.

Scariest thing about black holes? They're invisible. They suck up everything, including light, so we would have no way of tracking them.

So for all we know, a black hole could be coming for us right now :wow:

I'd prefer it that way .. Imagine knowing it's about to hit the fan .. very frightening.

Well it would make the Japanese and chinese work together to build ships that use worm hole technology instead of fighting each other. Geez man! If Mankind put theirminds together, we could be living on 5 stars by now!

"If the black man and the white man put their hands together..."

Scariest thing about black holes? They're invisible. They suck up everything, including light, so we would have no way of tracking them.

So for all we know, a black hole could be coming for us right now :wow:

We track black holes by events and distortion that occur around them. While hard to see, it's far from impossible to find.
Not to mention that recently it's been put forward that they do release signals (I believe) of some sort. I remember Hawkings had to eat his words (figuratively) over some bet he'd made.

They're actually pretty darn traceable/plottable. You just have to know what to look for.

Well it would make the Japanese and chinese work together to build ships that use worm hole technology instead of fighting each other. Geez man! If Mankind put theirminds together, we could be living on 5 stars by now!

Instead we'll destroy ourselves in the process.

"It is possible the event is not all bad news for the galaxy being struck by the jet. The massive influx of energy and radiation from the jet could induce the formation of large numbers of stars and planets after its initial wake of destruction is complete."

Sounds like space sex to me. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"