Black Lightning Black Lightning General Discussion

I wish she wore her hair down as Thunder. Or even kept that blonde wig. Why does she need to have it tied up tightly? She looks hotter with her hair down.

I wish she wore her hair down as Thunder. Or even kept that blonde wig. Why does she need to have it tied up tightly? She looks hotter with her hair down.

She's going to be hot with her hair up or down just show more of her is all i ask.:ilv:

Been doing a little bit of light reading on the character, and I'm wondering (from you comic kids out there) but does BL actually interact with many other heroes on a more regular basis?

I'm trying to figure out which other heroes (and villains) might appear on the BL show - with the exception of his daughters, and the current CW characters.

Been doing a little bit of light reading on the character, and I'm wondering (from you comic kids out there) but does BL actually interact with many other heroes on a more regular basis?

I'm trying to figure out which other heroes (and villains) might appear on the BL show - with the exception of his daughters, and the current CW characters.

Yes. He's been a member of the Outsiders and the Justice League.

Been doing a little bit of light reading on the character... .

I don`t believe that it`s possible to do any HEAVY reading on this character.

There are a few collections, but they are all paperback....and only weigh around 8 ounces each.

I`ve got an Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus hardcover that weighs in at 6 pounds...

Now THAT is heavy reading ! :cwink:

Series-ously, tho... The show will likely shy-away from any distractions for the foreseeable future. The family-oriented plotline and the gradually-unfolding mystery behind Gambi and his assorted connections really does not allow any time for guest appearances. They would detract from the story, not add to it.

Last edited:
He could eventually meet the Flash. It would be cool to see Barry throw a lightning bolt at him but it would just have the effect of super charging him instead. And what happens if BL shoots his lightning at Barry?

Did that electrical metahuman from Flash season 1 die?

He could eventually meet the Flash. It would be cool to see Barry throw a lightning bolt at him but it would just have the effect of super charging him instead. And what happens if BL shoots his lightning at Barry?

Did that electrical metahuman from Flash season 1 die?

The Blackout guy did overload himself and die, yes.

The Blackout guy did overload himself and die, yes.

That's a shame. We could've had Blackout vs Black Lightning.

Of course, if they didn't want to use Barry Allen, they could always somehow try to get Wally West in there. I know he's off on the Waverider, but it would be cool if he had an adventure in Freeland.

Of course, they'd probably get Iris as the Flash instead.

It'll probably be Barry if they cross it over. He's the only true A lister in the Arrowverse besides the seldom seen Superman. Crossovers are about ratings, and crossovers with Barry are always the highest rated.

I imagine it would be a Black Lightning vs Flash scenario at first with each throwing lightning bolts at each other. Then they'd finally team up.

Maybe Barry would have to duck Lightning's lightning bolts too and Thunder's ground stomps which could disrupt his running.

Also, why is Chyna Anne McLean second in the cast? Nafessa Williams seems to play more than her. Is it just because she's more well known?

Last edited:
It'll probably be Barry if they cross it over. He's the only true A lister in the Arrowverse besides the seldom seen Superman. Crossovers are about ratings, and crossovers with Barry are always the highest rated.

Isn't Oli more likely?? As he's the longer running A-lister..

Well Barry would work in terms of a clash of powers. It would be lightning vs lightning.

But Ollie would work in terms of black society vs white privilege.

Best thing is to get Amaia from Legends of Tomorrow. Now she has a smile that dazzles.

Is Arrow really A-list? I thought the reason they went with Green Arrow in the first place was because he was the only property they could afford to do a CW series on.

I'll say that Black Lightning is my favourite of superhero shows, ATM! The story, characters, twists, action, themes are all really well done! It feels way too good for the CW!

Plus, 13 episodes for the first season helps as well!

13 episodes isn't going to be enough for me! At this point there are only three more episodes to go and so much needs to be uncovered on the show. Definitely the best superhero show on CW. I've given up on the others. I hope that season 2 is already in the works.

13 episodes isn't going to be enough for me! At this point there are only three more episodes to go and so much needs to be uncovered on the show. Definitely the best superhero show on CW. I've given up on the others. I hope that season 2 is already in the works.

I def agree. It's the best. Though I rather 13 episodes. Arrow and The Flash would be miles better if they were reduced to 13-16 episodes a season.

I love the family dynamics. The whole theme with the community.

But I wish the action was far better. But this is more of an issue of it being a typical comic book superhero on CW.

I'll say that Black Lightning is my favourite of superhero shows, ATM! The story, characters, twists, action, themes are all really well done! It feels way too good for the CW!

Plus, 13 episodes for the first season helps as well!

Hey now, The CW has some great shows. No show is too good for any network.

But I wish the action was far better. But this is more of an issue of it being a typical comic book superhero on CW.

This scene was awesome.

[YT]r9PVaHObNnI[/YT]

Hey now, The CW has some great shows. No show is too good for any network.

Maybe it was a bit of an over exaggeration. I love some of their shows such as The 100, LOT, IZombie, etc. I just mean it's one of my favourite shows currently.:yay:

Last edited:
Black Lightning’s back ... For Season 2!:woot::applaud:pcg::db:

Because there's one too few pictures of Nafessa in here. :o

1ad46d57c206a76a46acaddc259e5050--colored-girls-black-art.jpg

Holy ***! :hmr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"