Black Lightning Black Lightning General Discussion

bad place, Lynn is too strung out on whatever she's taking to even listen to reason, let alone Jefferson telling her that he's part of the Superfriends. Just too much going on for everyone to get that they're on the same Earth as The Flash or Supergirl now.
Is it just me or is Lynn way more addicted and strung out than she was pre-Crisis. Could Crisis have exacerbated her addition?

She is going through withdrawals. She was only separated from her supply just before the Crisis episode.

I guess that means Henderson will be killed off in the finale which is a shame as I liked the character and his friendship with Jefferson.

I guess that means Henderson will be killed off in the finale which is a shame as I liked the character and his friendship with Jefferson.
There's nothing that says he's being killed. He could be moving to a different show (after all, Inspector Henderson was a Superman supporting character originally) or simply just written off.

There's nothing that says he's being killed. He could be moving to a different show (after all, Inspector Henderson was a Superman supporting character originally) or simply just written off.

I can see him going over to the Superman and Lois show from Freeland to Metropolis.

He's definitely not being moved to a new show, that much is for certain.

He wouldn't be posting about how sad he is to be leaving and how he was let go if he was joining one of the other shows.
He just said goodbye to the cast and crew of Black Lightning. Doesn't mean he can't pop up on Superman and Lois or Supergirl.

He just said goodbye to the cast and crew of Black Lightning. Doesn't mean he can't pop up on Superman and Lois or Supergirl.

Of course he can but it's clear he isnt at the moment of his post about being let go from the show.

Amazingly, not every actor wants to keep within the CW verse 100% of the time.

Glad to finally see LaLa again. And glad to see Lady Eve back. That is a very progressive brothel.

Nice to hear the name drops of Gotham City. Perhaps Jefferson should give Kate a call and let her know to keep an eye out for Odell.

God I didn’t want this episode to end. Just so good.

Apparently meta genes now have the potential to makes clothes go invisible too. o_O

Imagine if BL returned from Crisis and Odell was now a very smiley dude.

This was a really good episode, especially for Khalil. His storyline was something that I wish the Arrow writers had incorporated when dealing with LL/BS. He made a great villain who was forced to do things against his will and now he has to find a way to live with himself and right his wrongs (even though they technically werent his). Now he can join team Black Lightning and makes a great Outsider.

I get that she's a teenager, but Jennifer Pierce is grating on my nerves. I was waiting for someone to say to he "Look at how you're reacting right now. This is why we didn't tell you."

It will be interesting to see where they will take Khalil as he's literally poison but I think he will have a redemption arc and I can see him becoming an ally of BL. Black Lightning season 3 has been amazing so far and it's argubaly the best DC show atm (I haven't see Doom Patrol yet and haven't finished watching Swamp Thing yet)

Khalil finding out that he killed his mother was a moment of acting greatness, for my money. Curious what he'll do next now that he knows what he's done and what he is.

Khalil's arc mirror's Roy Harper's in many ways.

If there's one character who can relate to having killed people while in an altered mental state, it's Roy. It happened to him with Mirakuru insanity and with Lazarus Pit bloodlust. Plus they've both got the robot parts, the criminal past, the rebellious younger team member for a love interest.

That opening with Lynn and Jace had me howling.

If there's one character who can relate to having killed people while in an altered mental state, it's Roy. It happened to him with Mirakuru insanity and with Lazarus Pit bloodlust. Plus they've both got the robot parts, the criminal past, the rebellious younger team member for a love interest.
If they do go the Outsiders route, I’d love for Roy to be the one to pep talk Khali, as you’ve said, they’ve had similar experiences.

For what it’s also worth, I’m really liking these last few episodes of Black Lightening. Admittedly I’d have preferred if there were more differences now that the show is set in a new multiverse, but I can live with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"