Black Mirror (Science Fiction anthology TV Show)

Hang The DJ was my least fav from this season by far.

I didnt dislike it at all, but the conclusion just lacked any sort of punch. I was just like... ok.

Crocodile and ArkAngel would top the list for me.

I'm not sure I fully got the intended ending of that episode but the concept, production values and acting was so good I loved it

I just like when Black Mirror has an uplifting episode for once. :funny:

I've only seen the first 3 seasons and s4e1 and the stand out eps for me are White Christmas, San Junipero, and USS Callister.

I think these episodes could've been turned into movies.

Robert Downey Junior brought the rights to turn a episode of Black mirror into a movie

Robert Downey Junior brought the rights to turn a episode of Black mirror into a movie

The Entire History of You, my favorite episode.

Should’a done White Christmas as Tony Stark.

Last edited:
The Entire History of You didn't really hold up for me on the 2nd watch even though Toby Kebbel was great in it.

Always good to see inventive and engaging Sci Fi get renewed.

I loved this episode but not as much as earlier black mirror episodes. I am glad the show is getting a lot of love but Callister is a little overrated. Just a little

Glad it won, that ep's one of my favorites. :up:

Season 5 will be released in December, the report says. That makes sense as the Emmy winner’s previous season was released Dec. 29 last year, so perhaps a holiday rollout is again in the works. The show went into production earlier this year and is still currently shooting.

Moreover, the new season will feature a “Choose Your Own Adventure” style episode where fans will get to interact with the story, making key decisions for a protagonist that determines their dystopian fate.

The thrust of the Bloomberg story, citing sources close to the company, is about how Netflix is actually developing a slate of interactive projects where viewers get to choose the narrative in story. The streaming service has tried basic interactivity with a handful of children’s shows, and HBO had Steven Soderbergh’s interactive series Mosaic. But the Black Mirror episode is expected to take such interactivity to another level.

Hmm... I'm cool with it.

They've been using that feature in a few kids shows, like Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters and Adventures of Puss in Boots. I was wondering if they'd ever use it in a more "mainstream" one.

How exactly does that work? They film a bunch of scenes and we get to choose which ones play out?

I heard her talk about this on Howard Stern this morning. Definitely interested to see how Black Mirror uses her.

I wonder whether it'll be an episode focusing on a singer with insecurities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"