Black Panther 2: General Discussions & Speculations Thread

Discussion in 'Black Panther Sequels' started by Blitzkrieg, Oct 11, 2018.

1. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Spice Mutant

Doctor Strange 2016.

2. OnTheAir

OnTheAir Wakandan Ambassador

Like most scoop guys, Murphy is hit or miss. And he’s even saying that he’s not certain about this, so take it with not just a grain of salt, but a barrel. Still, it’s something fun for discussion. And it’s actually what I’m hoping for (if I can’t have Kraven or Taskmaster):

What I Heard This Week: ‘BLACK PANTHER II’

#127 OnTheAir, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  3. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Registered

Murphy's Multiverse, huh?

Never heard of him or his multiverse.

4. Melpardus

Melpardus Registered

He used to be a writer or MCU/comic book film Twitter blogger or something until a couple months ago, as I understand it. His multiverse website is brand new.

As for the "news", I like the idea, at least more than the seemingly go-to, Namor. I feel like they'd have to build up the antagonist's side of the story in order to make it feel like a real geopolitical threat, unless they're just banking on the character's name recognition if this is his first appearance. It just feels like there's a lot of catching up to be done with internal Wakandan politics and it would be nice if the threat for this next came at least partially from within as a result of this conflict and possible civil unrest.

5. KevTravels

KevTravels Registered

They need to have a BIG ASS budget for this and improved CGI.

I'd love to see more of BP around the world but I especially wanna see him on another place on the continent.

6. Melpardus

Melpardus Registered

Well at this point I think it's safe to say that we know that Marvel didn't realize how big the first movie was going to be, and the CGI was overall rushed. I don't anticipate those mistakes this time around, but we'll see.

Wakanda answering to or taking part in AU meetings would be extremely interesting.