Sequels Black Panther Solo Film!

If Mr. Ecko wasn't apart of the Thor 2 cast, I would love him to be Black Panther.

I remember that old Avengers storyline in which Falcon was recruited by Henry Gyrich so that the avengers would be more racially diverse. Falcon didn't appreciate being the token minority and quit.

They need a scene in the Black Panther movie where he takes on each of the big three toe-to-toe besting each of them tactically. At that point they all look at each other and say they rather have this guy on their side.

Dude... that scene is so in my head...

Keep Cap off balance, put a hacking/shutdown device on Iron Man's chest, redirect Thor's lightning back at him, appeal to Banner to stop Hulk... kinda like he handled the whole group in EMH.

On Politics/Religion:

Obviously a bit has to be in there, since it's about a country and he gets his powers from a religious ceremony, but it could be handled in a way that's not preachy, but that builds into why his character is unique, and why his personal perspective is different than others. If we explore the politics and religion with him, then it's just character development, if he comes pre-packaged with this completely new set of politics and religion that he feels is superior and the audience is unfamiliar with/doesn't, then that creates alienation with the character.

Quesada never said it was a movie. I assumed he was talking about something else.

And anyway Feige was fairly firm that they're sticking to two movies a year for now.

He said it's on the West Coast and that Disney would be upset if he revealed it. I don't see how that's not a movie. In fact if you watch the interview, it's pretty clear he's talking about a movie.

Last edited:
Dude... that scene is so in my head...

Keep Cap off balance, put a hacking/shutdown device on Iron Man's chest, redirect Thor's lightning back at him, appeal to Banner to stop Hulk... kinda like he handled the whole group in EMH.

On Politics/Religion:

Obviously a bit has to be in there, since it's about a country and he gets his powers from a religious ceremony, but it could be handled in a way that's not preachy, but that builds into why his character is unique, and why his personal perspective is different than others. If we explore the politics and religion with him, then it's just character development, if he comes pre-packaged with this completely new set of politics and religion that he feels is superior and the audience is unfamiliar with/doesn't, then that creates alienation with the character.

lol which is why i don't like the character

One of Tony Starks suits in IM3 is rumored to be made from Vibranium. I wont say wont say which suit for spoiler purposes. As you may recall in Captain America, Steve asks Howard why his shield is not standard issue. Howard explains Vibraniums propertie, how rare it is and that his shield is all the have. My question is where does Tony get enough Vibranium for a full suit? Will this finally introduce Wakanda or the BP to the Marvel universe?

I think Wakanda will be introduced, but I doubt we'll see BP until Phase III. :(

I'd be a little miffed if Tony had a Vibranium suit... that kinda trumps Black Panther AND Captain America. Boo to that!

What if Stark received the vibranium as a gift from Wakanda introducing the Black Panther into the MCU?

I wrote this in another thread but this is a little plot of what I thought for a Black Panther film

Black Panther - Set in a mix of Wakanda and New York. Origins of Black Panther are explored in depth. Explains Wakanda and it's lore. BP faces Ape-Man. In the mix BP goes to New York and breaks into Tony Stark's lab and plants a virus in his system. He then makes himself known so Iron Man can come after him in Wakanda. There they fight and BP activates the virus rendering Tony's suit useless. Having defeated Iron Man he offers BP a shot on the team after realizing BP is not a villain. Leads in to Avengers 3.

What do you guys think?

Black Panther NEEDS his own solo movie. His origin and just general awesomeness is perfect for the big screen. My go to casting choice is Chiwetel Ejiofor

I don't think any other characters should have a large presence in a BP movie, it'd take way from T'Challa

Agreed... everything about the film should be funneled into making T'Challa the most awesome and loveable guy on the planet. Everything else, including massive Tony Stark cameos, must go!

Last edited:
By the time a BP movie happens ,everybody's choice will be to old. Need to start scouting grade schools like college athletics. Phase iii what are we talking 2020???

This 2 movies a year premise is agonizing. I realize they fear market saturation. But if DC ,Sony, etc. did 3 movies a year would they go to 1.

As a fan this is all agonizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"