Endgame Black Panther/T'Challa - Chadwick Boseman

He might not have gotten a whole lot to do, but his scenes were still pretty awesome.

Yep I wish they would get the russos fight choreographers and let a second unit director shot the fights but i doubt that will happen. They need to focus more on tchallas point of view and make him a littlw bit more relax and charismatic. A love boseman hes a great actor but tchalla did come off a bit too stiff and stoic in BP to perfect. I know the character is stoic and regal ive read almoat all the comic runs but he still has a certain charisma and in BP even in his scenes with shuri he was a bit too serious. I want him to be a little more laid back when hes with her and ramonda and debonaire and charismatic when in public

I disagree. I thought black panther was dang near perfect with a great story and a realistic villain . I thought Tchalla went on a realistic journey in that he changed to want to help the rest of the world and not keep Wakanda hidden in its own little corner. I thought he was better in black panther than he was in civil war.

It is funny, they had T'Challa's mother in this film, but not Nakia.
I'm gonna look for her again when I get the chance, but maybe she was just in the states at the time and got snapped with the rest of them, so she couldn't make it back to Wakanda in time for the big portal opening.

I liked he called Clint by his first name after the “I don’t care” in Civil War. It was a nice callback

The "football" thing was just a great way overall to give everyone a bit of shine. And yeah... That's definitely what the point of BP saying "Clint" was all about. Nice call back. Subtle but effective.

I liked he called Clint by his first name after the “I don’t care” in Civil War. It was a nice callback
Don't even remember that part. So much going on. Have to see it again.

Note that T'Challa had one of the big, starring roles in Infinity War. Its not like he's been ignored the whole storyline.

His passing the gauntlet scene was really the only thing of note he got to do here was really cool while it lasted though.

Yeah was hoping he would get a bit more to do but what he got was good.

Note that T'Challa had one of the big, starring roles in Infinity War. Its not like he's been ignored the whole storyline.
I wouldn't say BIG, but he def got a fair amount of screentime compared to many others.

I am interested in what Panther and Wakanda's relationship with the wider world is post-Endgame given the events of the film.

In his five year absence Wakanda seemed to be more allied with the rest of the wider world. One of his closest advisors and generals worked hand in hand with outside forces given the holo conference scene with Widow. Yes, he was looking to open up the country to more exposure in his own film but a key thing was he was a King making those decisions. How much did Wakanda share with the rest of the world in those five years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"