Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing Daniel Kaluuya in Get Out I kinda wish he had a bigger role in this movie.

In fact I would love to have seen him as a villain in the sequel. Maybe Achebe.

After seeing Daniel Kaluuya in Get Out I kinda wish he had a bigger role in this movie.

In fact I would love to have seen him as a villain in the sequel. Maybe Achebe.

With the talent they're putting together there's a lot of top level talent getting fairly small or outright minor roles. I mean they got Angela Bassett and Forrest Whitaker in supporting roles.

Some of the BP cast supporting Daniel Kaluuya; going to see get out.

20170226_143905.png

With the talent they're putting together there's a lot of top level talent getting fairly small or outright minor roles. I mean they got Angela Bassett and Forrest Whitaker in supporting roles.
I feel Black Panther will rival the Cap movies. This cast, director, the way he was in Civil War. I have high expectations for it.

That's not exactly a rare thing. Rogue One and Arrival are just two recent examples of supporting roles from Whitaker...he does that a lot. So does Angela. She never really got the shine she deserved in leading roles in her "prime". Hollywood isn't exactly overflowing with those roles for black women (or I should say they aren't willing to finance movies with those roles), and at this point she's damn near 60.

Ugh. Even the last one was one too many. They really need to either recast or let it go.

There's no doubt in my mind they will eventually reboot the property...they didn't buy Lucasfilm just to sit on everything except Star Wars. There's a rumor that Ford's terms for coming back to Star Wars including doing another Indy film, but who knows how true that is.

Conceptual artist Marek Okon has shared his Captain America: Civil War concept art of the lab facility in Wakanda:

iyVflAI.jpg

W5oQYRm.jpg

It's cool to see how successful some of the Skins Generation 1 cast have got. Daniel Kaluuya, Dev Patel and Nicholas Hoult have all been very successful recently.

There's no doubt in my mind they will eventually reboot the property...they didn't buy Lucasfilm just to sit on everything except Star Wars. There's a rumor that Ford's terms for coming back to Star Wars including doing another Indy film, but who knows how true that is.

On Collider Movie Talk months ago, Jon Schnepp suggested that the film starts out with Harrison Ford's Indy telling a story of one of his adventures as a young man, which leads to the rest of the movie as a flashback with the Young Indy.

Some of the BP cast supporting Daniel Kaluuya; going to see get out.

20170226_143905.png

I see Chadwick, Lupita, Leticia Wright and I think Winston Duke on the far right above Letitia. I don't recognize the guy next to Chadwick, the white woman or the guy next to Lupita.

I see Chadwick, Lupita, Leticia Wright and I think Winston Duke on the far right above Letitia. I don't recognize the guy next to Chadwick, the white woman or the guy next to Lupita.

The white woman I believe works for Chadwicke. Like his PR or assistant.

The guy next to him I think works on the production of the movie. Don't know who the guy next to Lupita is.

On Collider Movie Talk months ago, Jon Schnepp suggested that the film starts out with Harrison Ford's Indy telling a story of one of his adventures as a young man, which leads to the rest of the movie as a flashback with the Young Indy.
Like Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. Pretty cool show back in the day.

Picture from the set. Hope this isn't spoiling anything

C5uvZmvWYAA5rpT.jpg:large

What are we looking at here? I see some dudes in armour and some DM...the dudes could either be the hatut zeraze or part of the Wakandan army.

My guess is that once they get the green screen in place, it's for this:

iqayw7j1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"