Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go wrong with some DMX lol.

6td3dl.png

That's hella cool.

Dora millaje ! I hope they have some runes/ wakandan motives edged in the armor or sewn in the fabric. Also love the afrofuturistic blue capes? The men are wearing you can tell even from a low res pic there's a lot of African motives .

Georgia Casting Calls
For “BLACK PANTHER”
Featured African/ African American KIDS
Working FRI 3/10 AND MON 3/13

CASTING for MALE and FEMALE KIDS
to be featured TRIBAL kids.

I wanna see what MBJ's Killmonger looks like so bad

Glad to see they're clearly having so much fun when off from filming.

Glad to see they're clearly having so much fun when off from filming.

Never see Michael B. Jordan around the rest of the cast. I get that he's the villain. However, lets hope he's not going too method like Leto did with SS.

I also worry he might be another Marvel villain that doesn't get much screen time.

Well we know marvel movies focus on the hero over anything. Not much of a surprise at this point.

Never see Michael B. Jordan around the rest of the cast. I get that he's the villain. However, lets hope he's not going too method like Leto did with SS.

I also worry he might be another Marvel villain that doesn't get much screen time.
I am sure he is friendly, he just may have other things to take care. Not saying the other actors don't have other things going on. MBJ just so happens to do other non movie things.

I don't think Michael B Jordan is a method actor.

We also haven't seen Angelo Bassett, Forrest Whitaker, Any Serkis, or Martin Freeman hanging out with the rest of the cast. You're reading too much into what amounts to nothing. Most of the photos we've seen of the cast together has been them hanging out during downtime. We have no idea what the shooting schedule is like and who is needed where and when. We don't even know if Jordan is actually shooting right now.

Wait is that mbj bp hair/ look? Cause looks like the locks( like he has in priests and any other .modern version ) and not the Gerri curl.

Last edited:
Wait is that mbj bp hair/ look? Cause looks like the locks( like he has in priests and any other .modern version ) and not the Gerri curl.

I assume Killmonger isn't a joke character in the movie. Why would he have a jheri curl in 2018?

I didin't realize people were expecting him to have the Jheri Curl.....

Like RockSP said it'd make no sense for him to be rocking a Jheri curl in 2018 when he's a child of the 90's.

I assume Killmonger isn't a joke character in the movie. Why would he have a jheri curl in 2018?

I was referencing a post where altlanta filming posted on Twitter ( said he had pictures of killmonger ) said killmongers hairdo was his classic look and some though it could be the jherri as ridiculous as it sounded.

Last edited:
The Atlanta Filming guy isn't the most knowledgeable individual, even moreso when it comes to the mythology of BP. On a side note he's also a bit of a dick.

He also didn't say it was "the" classic look, just that it was "classic, hilariously so" which I think is why folks assumed he'd have the jheri curl.

Coogler's not shaving until he delivers a classic.

C6W6SJ1WYAEmP9J.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back