Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a still of him getting shot at in the jungle? That's probably the best look we have.

I think that might be a flashback to Klaw's first incursion into Wakanda.

The song - Run The Jewels - Legend Has It

Some things look cool. Im really curious to see how this plays with audiences. They are really really embracing african cultures and thw tribal aesthetics. Which they definitely should. Its not at all what I was expecting but Im glad Marvel had the balls to really embrace that stuff. This is a whole new breed of thing in the MCU. Lets hope audiences embrace this the way they embraced the Guardians.

I had no idea Andy Serkis was going to be in this. I loved the little bit of him that was in AOU so Im happy to see he is returning. Black Panther is as badass as he was in Civil War. Cant wait.

This looks good, cant wait to see more of Wakanda.

Looking forward to seeing how they further develop T'Challa.

If Civil War is anything to go by, then we won't be getting another "boy-becomes-man" story.

Did they change his suit? Looks a little different, but I can't tell why. Anybody have a side-by-side comparison yet?

I can't say enough how impressive that was for a film that's not even close to being done with post production. Marvel works on CGI up until a few weeks before release, this movie isn't set to come out till February.

Did they change his suit? Looks a little different, but I can't tell why. Anybody have a side-by-side comparison yet?

Maybe the CGI parts? I have to watch again, but a lot of the shots of him seemed to be CGI. Also, I don't think they are done with production?

Pacific Rim might want to push back its release date. That one week window isn't doing itself any favours.

Looking forward to seeing how they further develop T'Challa.

If Civil War is anything to go by, then we won't be getting another "boy-becomes-man" story.
Well he is stepping into being the king. That will be the development, how he can be a warrior, king, and deal with politics.

Just by looking at the suit, it looks a lot less detailed compared to the Civil War suit and more simplistic. It seems like it's more of a straight black suit with jewelry attached to it. The helmet looks the same.

I'm probably going to cosplay this suit as this black suit without the jewelry and helmet could be used for a variety of different cosplays like a Batman Beyond suit possibly.

Watched the trailer for the 3rd time, now just loving the look and MBJ looks good as Killmonger. The trailer does not seem to give anything away.

Marvel knows how to present a teaser trailer. Wish Sony took some advice when doing Spider-Man HC trailers.

Oh my goodness. I've watched it more than 10 times already. Marvel is hitting it out of the park with these teasers.

If only the poster was as good as the trailer.

I'm still watching it for the 100th time now

I loved that trailer. The visuals of Wakanda look so unique and amazing. I hope this is Andy Serkis' chance to play a great live-action villain as well. At the same time, I want him to get a suit so he looks like Klaw the Living Sound. I don't think it'd be too hard. Just give him a vibranium suit similar to T'Challa. However, Klaw could very well be a short-lived minor antagonist in this film as well like Crossbones in Civil War or Taserface in Guardians 2.

But yeah, movie looks tight as hell.

Damn they finally gave the black man a real super hero movie. Damn damn damn that looks good. This gonna be a classic for black ppl.. God damn!

Well he is stepping into being the king. That will be the development, how he can be a warrior, king, and deal with politics.

Yeah, that is my take. There is some thiugh not exact parallels with THOR1. A character who is groomed to take over sovereignty of a nation. Only in thia case that's not a backdrop story that is the story. BP has been thrust into wearing the crown and all the responsibility that goes with it.

I like that they have given some leeway into how Wakanda came off in CW by talking up the secrecy and legend of Wakanda as well. So the world knows about Wakanda but it's true nature has not been discovered by the vast majority of the world.

I loved that trailer. The visuals of Wakanda look so unique and amazing. I hope this is Andy Serkis' chance to play a great live-action villain as well. At the same time, I want him to get a suit so he looks like Klaw the Living Sound. I don't think it'd be too hard. Just give him a vibranium suit similar to T'Challa. However, Klaw could very well be a short-lived minor antagonist in this film as well like Crossbones in Civil War or Taserface in Guardians 2.

But yeah, movie looks tight as hell.

I loved the trailer especially MBJ as Killmonger...he looks awesome but seeing the fight scenes in the trailer I am excited

Damn they finally gave the black man a real super hero movie. Damn damn damn that looks good. This gonna be a classic for black ppl.. God damn!

Yeah for me it makes me proud to be African-American and of African descent. To have a hero that looks like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"