Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be getting a new suit by the end. In the leaked Infinity War trailer he's wearing his new suit.

I didn't really notice a big difference. Is it pretty obvious? Should I go rewatch the footage and pay closer attention?

The cape is stupid for fighting purposes but for ceremonial situations or when He's sitting on the throne or engaging in political/statesman business, the cape is boss af.

So they're saying Kilmonger's suit is cooler than BP's? That kinda sucks. It's important for the villain to be able to keep up with the main character, but he shouldn't look cooler. Maybe it's a setup for a new BP costume by the end?

The Sith have looked cooler than the Jedi for years lol.

Judging by the leaked concept art, I do prefer Killmonger's suit because the design is based on BP's Civil War suit and I find that suit superior to this one.

I hope the new suit looks better on screen because it's been iffy in the art released so far. I can't see people choosing this look over the Civil War attire when they want to cosplay, dress up.etc

I think what hurts it the most for me is the mask/helmet.

All this merch!

dscn1216.jpg

dscn1218.jpg

dscn1217.jpg

dscn1219.jpg

dscn1220.jpg

dscn1221.jpg

dscn1223.jpg

dscn1226.jpg

dscn1244.jpg

He won't be getting a new suit by the end. In the leaked Infinity War trailer he's wearing his new suit.

The quality was too low to really tell. The overall design looked the same, but there may have been additions that the camera couldn't pick up.

Since the BP film and Infinity War were practically filmed at the same time, I guess it makes sense why there wouldn't be a huge change.

The Sith have looked cooler than the Jedi for years lol.

Judging by the leaked concept art, I do prefer Killmonger's suit because the design is based on BP's Civil War suit and I find that suit superior to this one.

I hope the new suit looks better on screen because it's been iffy in the art released so far. I can't see people choosing this look over the Civil War attire when they want to cosplay, dress up.etc

I think what hurts it the most for me is the mask/helmet.

Touche about the Sith. I'm gonna have to get some side by side. The new BP suit in this is mainly just more muscled looking as opposed to being somewhat robotic like it was in Civil War right? And I'm assuming Killmonger's mask is actually gonna be predominantly gold like in the tiny picture on that toy? I'm usually not a fan of gold, but on the BP costume, it looks pretty dope. Idk what it is because I love silver and black. The gold stands out more I guess.

That's more than likely to be the case. Still, one lives in hope.

I didn't really notice a big difference. Is it pretty obvious? Should I go rewatch the footage and pay closer attention?

The Infinity War art by Ryan Meinerding, T'Challa is wearing the new suit from BP and in the better quality versions of the IW trailer the overall design of the suit is the same.

T'Challa ain't gonna be like Tony Stark where he needs a new suit in every movie. Wakandan tech is built to last.:o

So they're saying Kilmonger's suit is cooler than BP's? That kinda sucks. It's important for the villain to be able to keep up with the main character, but he shouldn't look cooler.
And yet that's often the case. There's even a page on Tv Tropes about it, lol.

Is the Jimmy Kimmel date legit? I've seen its for 10/16 at other places.

The brothas Of The MCU:

5_B7_EC4_D8-_FD8_F-47_C2-9_B22-_ABCBAD31005_A.jpg

:csad:

T'Chadwick the only brotha in that pic that ain't a side salad.
You got that right.
Man I'm getting so excited for BP, I can hardly contain myself! Those action figures look freaking cool. I will definitely buy those for my little nephews and niece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"