Black Panther The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Haha! Marvel really screwed and added salt to WB's wound with CW

Forget it.

We ain't getting a trailer tomorrow.

Not with the star wars trailer dropping tomorrow anyway. I kind of feel sorry for the new JL trailer. It was so underwhelming and now it's going to get buried by SW.

Not with the star wars trailer dropping tomorrow anyway. I kind of feel sorry for the new JL trailer. It was so underwhelming and now it's going to get buried by SW.

Yeah. No need for Disney to cannibalise their own products.

I thought the JL trailer was alright but yeah with the Star Wars trailer coming out tomorrow, no chance.

Reshoots next week
tumblr_oxj49xQQZ41w8xetso1_400.jpg

So thats why Winston Duke was tweeting about working out.

Probably going back to reshoot some M'Baku scenes.

You make due with what you have. They likely weren't given official images for the entire cast.

So thats why Winston Duke was tweeting about working out.

Probably going back to reshoot some M'Baku scenes.

Or he might have a role in Avengers 4.......Actors don't typically get in better shape just to do reshoots.

Going off the initial reactions to Thor, it looks like BP is the last hope for Marvel movies going for drama and action before comedy.

Going off the initial reactions to Thor, it looks like BP is the last hope for Marvel movies going for drama and action before comedy.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more comedy in BP than we expect going in.

The drama angle didn't work for the last Thor movie so might as well go for the comedic route for the third one.

Lets just hope they don't "Doctor Strange" it in reshoots.

Why? It's going to be more in line with Cap Winter Soldier.

I didn't say it might end up being an full out action comedy. I said that it might be more comedy in this film than most expect. Everyone is expecting this to be the most serious Marvel film yet, but Marvel haven't always lived up exactly to what was promised. Doctor Strange being the latest example.

Yes. Dan Harmon, the creator of Community, was brought in to make it funnier.

I didn't say it might end up being an full out action comedy. I said that it might be more comedy in this film than most expect. Everyone is expecting this to be the most serious Marvel film yet, but Marvel haven't always lived up exactly to what was promised. Doctor Strange being the latest example.

The thing is T'Challa as a character isn't one for cracking jokes and never has been. There will be comedy, but much of it will likely come from Ross and him being in over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"