Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Multiverse Kilmonger works as the new BP. I don’t really want it to be Nakia or Shuri. Okoye works but I strongly prefer a recast, multiverse T’Challa, T’Challa’s son or even Kilmonger

Multiverse Kilmonger works as the new BP. I don’t really want it to be Nakia or Shuri. Okoye works but I strongly prefer a recast, multiverse T’Challa, T’Challa’s son or even Kilmonger

Only if What If? has great affects to the live action MCU, which I don't know if it will at this point.

Look, I’ll freely admit, I got that wrong. That was an honest mistake. I apologize for that.

But, for your information, I wasn’t pretending nothing happened. I moved on from it because I saw no reason in pushing the topic further. I have an actual life and don’t have the time to respond to every single response to my posts on this forum.

Also, I don’t take the time frequently posting “sarcastic” and negative opinions presented as fact that don’t add to the topic or provide constructive criticism in threads devoted to films I don’t even like, just to get a rise out of people.

You don’t like something? Fine. But either contribute and add to the thread conversation, or don’t bother posting. Your “clever” comments aren’t clever. They’re just annoying.

You have a life, but you haven't missed the opportunity to write a few posts about me again. Ok...

Should I add "IN MY OPINION" every time so that you know what I am writing is "MY OPINION"? This is a forum, a platform for self-expression, not every post has to add something to the discussion.

If I annoy you, ignore me and stop expecting everyone to write what you want.

Last edited:
When Variety mentioned that Daniel Kaluuya was likely going to reprise his role in the film my first thought is "W'Kabi is going to be the Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts version of Black Panther isn't he?"

Damn... This is... Not bad in general.

And however you justify it it gives an arc to Shuri for maybe multiple films. Even someone who is a friend of the family being BP would not sit well with her I think, leading her to become the New BP eventually.

If Tenoch Huerta is Namor, would the MCU Atlantis be more like the mysterious El Dorado?

Some are speculating she's playing Madam Slay, which is certainly possible. And of course some are saying Storm, which doesn't seem likely, IMO. And I definitely hope she isn't.

Sorry I don’t find her very pretty.
I want someone more pretty for Storm

DB6B92DE-4D39-4375-AC57-7CB0379905DB.jpeg
to each it’s own but she definitely is giving goddess vibes. We don’t need another “pretty” Storm that’s what we got from Halle/Alex. We need an actress that gives off strong, queen, warrior, motherly and regal. With the right wig wardrobe and make up ppl the right actress can transform into our beloved wind rider.

Personally, I don't like her for Storm at all. To be honest, I don't see why Storm is even necessary in a Black Panther/Wakandan film anymore. The character isn't Wakandan, and her only connection to the lore was T'Challa. (I know they can write another reason for her to be involved with Wakanda, but I just don't see the purpose...a character as important as Storm takes attention away from an already large, talented cast)

I've seen someone suggest she could be playing Aneka or Zenzi, and I love both of those ideas. Ayo just got elevated in The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, so now is a good time to introduce Aneka and bring The Midnight Angels into the MCU. Zenzi would be a good choice if there is civil unrest within Wakanda following 1) T'Challa's decision to to open up the borders and 2) The Battle of Wakanda.

I also like the idea of her being Madam Slay.

Madame Slay would be awesome

Batman Forever is probably my favorite Batman movie, and this title brings a smile to my face

View attachment 47653
to each it’s own but she definitely is giving goddess vibes. We don’t need another “pretty” Storm that’s what we got from Halle/Alex. We need an actress that gives off strong, queen, warrior, motherly and regal. With the right wig wardrobe and make up ppl the right actress can transform into our beloved wind rider.
I dig it!

She'll probably appear in whatever scenes they're filming at MIT. Especially since they set up the Wakandan learning centers.

Although it comes from a questionable source, I would not be at all surprised if Dominique Thorne shows up in BP2 because Ryan Coogler produced her in Judas and the Black Messiah.

I don't know about the casting of the Namora actress.

Her debut is supposed to be Armor Wars, but I could see her with a cameo here.

Wakanda will be released before Armor Wars (at least right now..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"