Black Panther's Intro: In Avengers 2/3 or In His Own Solo Film?

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
Should Black Panther be introduced:

A) in Avengers 2 or 3 with no spin offs later
B) in Avengers 2 or 3 with a spin off franchise later
C) in his own solo film first, then Avengers 3 later
D) Never

I went with C, but I'd like an option E: "Solo movie first, then Avengers *2* later"

It might have to be in Avengers since there is no movie for Black Panther coming out soon.

Solo. Giving Black Panther the Black Widow or worse, Hakweye treatment won't work, his mythos is too big, and the character is too versatile to fit in 12 minutes of screen time, much less seem justified, relatable and 'realistic' as a super powered super genius gadget using martial arts expert that runs an uber country with a brand new super metal.

Last edited:
I think the big question I have is where do daredevil's rights lie? I think he should be in the same series as daredevil, later taking hells kitchen. Ideally if Marvel had the movie rights over their characters, daredevil should be brought in first.

I think the big question I have is where do daredevil's rights lie? I think he should be in the same series as daredevil, later taking hells kitchen. Ideally if Marvel had the movie rights over their characters, daredevil should be brought in first.

NO reason a solo Panther movie can not happen before a DD movie - this Hell's Kitchen stuff should be WAY in his future, if at all - I don't think he should even be an Avenger full time as it takes him away from his duties back home.

Never like how in the '70's and beyond the Marvel writers always tried to turn an AFRICAN hero into an Africa-American hero. Hope they do not make that mistake here.

I don't think there's any room on the Marvel Studios schedule for another major release before Avengers 2.

I voted for "C" because I feel the Marvel formula of introducing characters via solo movies has worked perfectly so far.

Yeah, I'd go with C too. Since the Panther is ruler it would be nice for him to show up at the last minute when the Avengers are in deep trouble to help 'em out, but not to stand around waiting for Ironman or Cap to give him orders.When the chips are down Panther, Ant-man, and Ms Marvel could be surprise wildcards Fury calls in to turn the tide. The last Avengers movie had weak villains outside of Loki so maybe the next one will have a threat that knocks out some heroes for awhile like in sports, one player injured? Send in another.I don't think Panther should "join" the Avengers just help save the world and then leave, but promise to stay in contact or something.

In Avengers 2 or 3 with a spin off franchise later.

I wanna see Black Panther in a live action film now! We'll probably never get a BP movie. So they should just go ahead and have T'Challa appear in A2 in his full costume. :awesome:

Last edited:
I'm gonna post this just for the hell of it.

BlackPantherPoster.jpg

he could work in an Avengers sequel IF and only IF Wakanda is a MAJOR part of the story.

like villains after Vibranium (anyone, ultron drones, Klaw, etc) and TChalla being seen in the public eye as a diplomat and the general public not knowing he is black panther.

I'm gonna post this just for the hell of it.

BlackPantherPoster.jpg

This costume would be the only acceptable use of that newage "patterned" costume material like MoS. It could be the pattern is actually vibranium strands :)

i hope for a solo film and group role.. but in Avengers __, he cannot be in the back of the team photo or cooking over a grill when the team is relaxing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"