Black Superman's CRISIS

No prob! We don't want you getting lost in the netherworld of forgotten threads.

It's been many moons since I've posted anything. Here's this month's PIT fight entry over @ bluetights.net

Zauriel vs Angel

angel-zauriel.jpg

Pretty dope stuff. I like the detail you put into the expressions and facial features and they definetly look better with colour

It's been many moons since I've posted anything. Here's this month's PIT fight entry over @ bluetights.net

Zauriel vs Angel

angel-zauriel.jpg
Very sweet great acrtion and perspective

2 big thumbs up

Bumpitty bump bump

More give us more

Haven't posted any art in awhile. Deceided to give a go to this month's fan art contest. Here's a sneek peak.

Princess Ariel from "Thundarr the Barbarian"

She-ravsAriel1.jpg

I've missed your stuff around here bs2.

Entry is off to a great start. Nice composition, and like with most of your images, it succeeds in fulfilling the booty quota. :up:

Remember kids. Giant swords are pointy and dangerous.

Haven't posted any art in awhile. Deceided to give a go to this month's fan art contest. Here's a sneek peak.

Princess Ariel from "Thundarr the Barbarian"

She-ravsAriel1.jpg

Sweet

Love Thundarr

Can't wait for more

I've missed your stuff around here bs2.

Entry is off to a great start. Nice composition, and like with most of your images, it succeeds in fulfilling the booty quota. :up:

Remember kids. Giant swords are pointy and dangerous.

LOL. Thanks man

It figures you'd return with a butt shot. :woot:

Welcome back.

Blocked all the colors in real quick before going to work.

She-ravsAriel3.jpg

The cast shadows on the fog really destroys the sense of depth. I'd take that out. I like what you did with the water though.

The cast shadows on the fog really destroys the sense of depth. I'd take that out. I like what you did with the water though.

Thanks for the input. I see what you mean. I was playing around and did it on accident and thought the shadow was pretty cool looking. It reminds me of an area in "Final Fantasy XII" which casts a wierd shadow like that. I'll remove it and see how it looks.

... It reminds me of an area in "Final Fantasy XII" which casts a wierd shadow like that....

... areas of dense Mist! Right on! ; ) Great to see a She-Ra fanart piece! Looks very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"