Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

The oddness of Feige being wish washy about confirming something multiple outlets have already confirmed and which we have seen evidence of production already aside...

THIS is what I'm talking about to the naysayers that think that a BW solo prequel is some arbitrary one off that will have no impact on the MCU. Characters, concepts, arcs going forward... Those all can be introduced in this kind of film and be given some weight right off the bat by attaching them to Natasha. Hell, we don't know what the film will be like or how it ends but these things introduced may also eventually feel like additions to Widow's legacy in the MCU going forward on top of what we have already seen and experienced with the character.

Ray Winstone Joins Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Marvel had no comment on the casting. The film is currently in production in London.

Plot details for the standalone “Black Widow” pic are unknown, though it’s expected to follow Marvel’s other films that focus on a single hero as an origin tale. Winstone’s role in the film is also unknown.

I could see Winstone playing the older version of the character Harbour might be playing. Just as a possibility.

Oh I thought ray Winstone was dead! I’m ecstatic! Many times I tried to fancast him but didn’t because I thought I would look foolish

Oh I thought ray Winstone was dead! I’m ecstatic! Many times I tried to fancast him but didn’t because I thought I would look foolish
And all those times you wanted to cast him you didnt check wikipedia not even once? Lol.

So has anyone here seen the videos of ScarJo’s stunt double In Budapest, filming a motorcycle scene? I won’t say too much about certain other characters who were with her on said motorcycle, because it might be a spoiler to some, but basically it’s just very cool.

Looks like Florence Pughs character has been confirmed... putting it in spoiler tags just to be safe.
From the set:
D9sNsdLUIAII5cJ.jpg

So has anyone here seen the videos of ScarJo’s stunt double In Budapest, filming a motorcycle scene? I won’t say too much about certain other characters who were with her on said motorcycle, because it might be a spoiler to some, but basically it’s just very cool.
I'm intriguiged. Spoiler tag a response with the info, pretty please?

Good lord, my phone is having a lot of trouble accomplishing this one simple task:

basically this photo was taken behind the scenes in Budapest today, as well as boxes with the word Yelena written on them, plus Florence Pugh just arrived in Budapest: upload_2019-6-22_22-32-44.jpeg

Good lord, my phone is having a lot of trouble accomplishing this one simple task:

basically this photo was taken behind the scenes in Budapest today, as well as boxes with the word Yelena written on them, plus Florence Pugh just arrived in Budapest: View attachment 26482
Thanks.

I am hoping this means what at this point seems to be the consensus speculation.

Thanks.

I am hoping this means what at this point seems to be the consensus speculation.

Yeah, me too - like I wasn’t sure if it was even necessary to spoiler-tag it in the first place, but until it gets publicly confirmed (probably at SDCC), I guess it’s not too much work.

Yaaas she was one of the characters I was insisting be in a black widow movie!

This is going to be fun

This movie intruiges me to no end, can't wait to know more. Hopefully @ comiccon

Nice to see some confirmation about Yelena appearing in this. Wonder if they find a way to include Alexei Shosktakov/Red Guardian.

I don’t know much about
Yelena Belova, but I hope they give her this cool mask:
upload_2019-6-25_22-7-5.jpeg

Could this be our first look at the villain?

Saw this on another site:

Looks like Taskmaster to me

upload_2019-6-26_11-39-21.png

I know they're going for a more "realistic" look, but I wish they'd at least give him the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"