Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

The leaked audio of the footage can be found on Twitter. Interestingly, one of the first lines of dialogue is Tony's "They're coming for you" from Civil War. I guess in this movie we'll find out what he meant, which is exciting imo

Age of Ultron was her worst look. That tron suit felt a little over the top for her.

I’ve always loved her AoU outfit, actually. But I like this new white outfit so much, it’ll probably end up being my favorite.

Put her in whatever I'll love her regardless #thethirstisreal

I feel like they have yet to really nail her look

I like the design of the white a lot, but it feels weird seeing her in not-black

And I agree with Raven that the new grey-and-black look is a bit busy with the all straps and panels and stuff, but IRL it may be more subtle and seem less busy, I can't wait to see a real pic

I feel like they have yet to really nail her look

I like the design of the white a lot, but it feels weird seeing her in not-black

And I agree with Raven that the new grey-and-black look is a bit busy with the all straps and panels and stuff, but IRL it may be more subtle and seem less busy, I can't wait to see a real pic

I'm pretty sure the most recent set photos that leaked out show the new suit from the D23 poster.

Age of Ultron was her worst look. That tron suit felt a little over the top for her.

The lighting still had a functional usage though and really helped emphasize a certain part of her weaponry/skillset. I liked the way certain parts lit-up or off at times depending on what she was doing. Even the kneepads seemed to have a usage to them. Instant knockout capability all over with added weaponry that best suits her character seemed to me so I don't think it was necessarily bad even if one prefers the other designs more.

The hairstyle seemed about the same as Avengers which I liked too but overall design aesthetic all seemed to flow together I thought.

1239338569520019525.png

andy-park-andypark15.jpg

The Black Widow solo though seems to have really combined the best of everything. It's interesting to see how Marvel keeps switching things up with her each time.

Last edited:
Never saw that art before
it looks way better than it did in the actual film
still a bit busy though

I like that art cause it brings out all the details in the costume to really get an idea of how it enhances her capabilities along with how the suit is put together.

In live action it looks a bit simpler especially when not all the areas are lit up. This Black Widow isn't the stealthiest but is best for frontal assault missions where she needs to take out multiple opponents with ease. I like also the way it emphasizes some of her overlooked capabilities/weaponry. Besides the suit, the hair and makeup department also did an excellent job as it looks about the same as Avengers but a bit more nuanced I thought.

I will agree to disagree about that one. It’s just too flashy for me and power lines on her suit don’t do much for me. She has the gauntlets that should be able to do a whole lot, but they are rarely featured. I wish they’d explore those more instead.

I think flashy is ok. At this point in her timeline she’s an avenger. You would have to travel to the ends of the earth to meet someone who wouldn’t recognise her anywhere she goes. So standing out is ok

I also never liked that Mom Hairdo Whedon gave her
interested to see (up close) what it looks like in this...looks longer than most of her other cuts

Yeah, thinking of it like that I don't like it so much but I think the formal attire and more subdued femininity gelled with the world class Russian government agent now crossing over to work for Shield.

Scarlett sported the look quite well I thought. It just seemed to be a good representation for where this character is at in their life with a bit of an exotic quality with the red hair and the attire to really make it feel like her trademark look.

Last edited:
Still have 8months to go, such a drag. Seems like Spider-Man came out a long time ago but it has only been 2 months. Need a Marvel fix, but I did say I wouldn't mind them taking such a long break to build that excitement back up.

I don't think we get a trailer well a teaser until October or November...December even at the latest

I don't think we get a trailer well a teaser until October or November...December even at the latest
Probably December for Star Wars then the second trailer around March

They announced already that the Trailer in Drops i december.

Then it makes sense considering the movie is set for May right? Release the trailer a whole 6 months before

Robert Downey Jr. IS Iron Man!
(*cue audience slowly rising one by one giving a kudos clap and Rotten Tomatoes meter for this movie going through the roof*):dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"