Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

Seasonal influenza kills approximately 250,000 - 500,000 people globally per year.

Those numbers would be much less if more people did get vaccinated.

Conversely, they would be higher if there wasn't a flu vaccine.

My wife and I received our 2nd COVID vaccine this week, and will be in theaters as soon as there is a movie to watch. Been looking forward to a date.

Last edited:
That was better than the first trailer.

Also:
Two things: I think OT's character is Taskmaster. I am also guessing one of the credits scenes is a small funeral for Natasha, consisting of Clint and his family, Yelena (as I don't think Alexei and Melina survive) and The Hulk

This is the best trailer so far. Perfectly showcases the character. Not going to lie, that beginning montage kind of got me.

Pretty sure that’s Milla Jovovich’s daughter playing young Natasha. Looks like we’re getting more flashback stuff than I thought. Happy about that, though.

Get the feeling I’m going to be pretty emotional at certain points during and by the end of this film.

Hopefully we find out in Hawkeye where Yelena has been since the events of this movie.

Hoping the Russian version of the Avengers Theme will be online somewhere.

Olga Kurylenko is not a big name any more. She’ll probably be one of the red room girls

Loved that trailer. Definitely better than the previous one. Excitement went up even further! I love how they framed BW’s history through it.

What movies has she done after Quantum of Solace, where she could be remembered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"