Iron Man 2 Black Widow or Madame Masque???

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
With the recent casting call out for a female lead in iron man 2 i have 2 ask which one do u want to see?

Personally, I would love to see Madam Masque, keeping within the Iron Man universe of characters.

Yes Black Cat rocks but not for this movie hopefully she will appear in a future spidey film

Madame Masque and involve her crazy daddy would be ideal.

Madame Masque no doubt... Black Widow is better off as a cameo.

I'd be fine with either one. But with Favreau hinting at Russian theme, I'd bet my money on the Black Widow. Plus they could foreshadow her eventual defection and joining the Avengers.

Now I a concern is the next Iron Man being nothing more than a set up for a damned Live action Avengers. You could drag out the Layton/Michelline Madame Masque plotline over 2 movies alone.
I hope it stands alone-whomever they use as well as the first.

Now I a concern is the next Iron Man being nothing more than a set up for a damned Live action Avengers. You could drag out the Layton/Michelline Madame Masque plotline over 2 movies alone.
I hope it stands alone-whomever they use as well as the first.

That's a worry for me as well, but Favreau and everyone involved have made strong comments about how they want to keep this in Iron Mans world. using Iron Man characters and not set up Avengers, I realize that Marvel wants to us Iron Man to build up Avengers.
I hope they stay true to Iron Man and not clutter the film with Avengers camos, I would feel the same about Batman or Superman setting up a JLA film, its not nessary, they sell themselves.

Madame Masque. I like both characters though. But MM is bar-none, my favorite super-villainess. I do hope that any set/cameo's are done in an organic and natural way rather than done abruptly in a overly obvious set up attempt. In Favreau I trust.

Madame Masque. Save some hero screen time for Rhodey.

Well if Latino Review is right, then it's probably BW.

On a second note, I think we could be getting both, depending on how you interpret the description of Female Lead in the casting call.

Well I'd say the odds of getting both are some what slim.

Though as others have pointed out the casting call didn't specifically call for an Eastern European/Russian actress for the Female Lead. When it probably would've had it been for Black Widow.

But we'll see soon enough.

IM's gallery is comparativley pretty small...and since so much of the ink and paper material is a large refrence to his background. I'm thinkin in some capacity MM will appear.....I don't care if she's in the shadow's JUST pleezze GET THE MASK RIGHT JON.

I would prefer Madame Masque since she's more of an Iron Man character while Black Widow has kind of carved out her own niche. Plus I just like the Madame Masque character. The whole vibe of this woman that used to have a thing with Tony, still has a kind of thing for him, but she's now an evil villainess and fights him. It's pretty sexy :D .

Wow, an evenly divided poll. I never see that on SHH.

We definately need some female villains in the Marvel movieverse.

^I'd say both Marvel and DC. The last decent female villain we had that wasn't portrayed in a somewhat simpathetic light was Ursa in Superman 2. Mystique was part of the evil mutants(who were simpathetic since they were fighting against their own oppression) and Catwoman was more of an anti-hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"